cant you hear him saying at FHS
Love that Helment
Special
I called that play....

Craig O Squeal

"There's only one Fayetteville.....in Arkansas, and that's special men."

farmhawg

Quote from: rljjr on January 05, 2017, 09:24:05 am
He needs to prove himself at someplace like Farmington or Paris first.
Oh hell no.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

I would not want Houston Nutt coaching a Kid of mine.  I doubt Nutt would take the job is offered.  He could go to a small college and likely get a HC job.

Dr. Starcs

How ironic hooter would become "high school"

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

tusksincolorado

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 05, 2017, 03:22:27 pm
Seriously? I think your hatred for Nutt is taking this a little overboard. Under your premise, a lot of coaches, salesmen, and marketers would never have jobs either.

If you are speaking about the lying deceiving dishonest ones....then you are absolutely correct.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Sivad

FHS surely won't be stupid enough to bring in the Nutt Family Circus with its history of deceit, discord and shenanigans.

Porked Tongue

Parody thread done confused people.