Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sugar Bowl

Started by Atlhogfan1, January 02, 2017, 08:44:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

http://m.newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Twitter

Hard to watch Sugar Bowl.  Stoops just doesn't give a darn.  And Gus on other sideline. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hogs958

and there is Mixon. I was sad to see The Rose Bowl end.

Professor Psychosis

Rooting for Auburn.  Easy decision.  I still hate them, though.

Redbug

we actually seem to recruit more against blowU....

I'll hold my nose.....c'mon AUbie...

Qui Gon Jinn

can't root for either team.  If its possible, can they both lose?
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on January 02, 2017, 08:50:06 pm
Rooting for Auburn.  Easy decision.  I still hate them, though.

Alabama Usually Beats Us Red Necks v. Mobilehoma

Going with Barners.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Hogs958

May be my 2 most hated teams out there.

alohawg

I hate Auburn more than I hate ok.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

panhandlepig

Quote from: alohawg on January 02, 2017, 09:01:43 pm

Me too. Is this a first?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

onebadrubi

Quote from: alohawg on January 02, 2017, 09:01:43 pm

Keep in mind OU and staff knew the video and what it showed well before America. They've had it for years and took it lightly because of his talent on the field (Mixon).

Atlhogfan1

I hate AU but don't get it tonight watching Mixon and the paddle boys. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

panhandlepig

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 02, 2017, 09:09:09 pm
I hate AU but don't get it tonight watching Mixon and the paddle boys.

Alright. You convinced me.  I hate both of these teams. I just want to watch a good football game.

mckinneyhog5

Trying betting on either team...I about threw up when I did. With that said come on Auburn and keep it under 67!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

alohawg

Quote from: panhandlepig on January 02, 2017, 09:13:00 pm
Alright. You convinced me.  I hate both of these teams. I just want to watch a good football game.

Guess that's two times. I had forgotten about that crap with Mixon.....hope they both lose.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

daprospecta

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 02, 2017, 08:45:59 pm
and there is Mixon. I was sad to see The Rose Bowl end.
Really?

Hoggish1

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 02, 2017, 08:44:18 pm
http://m.newsok.com/article/5531208?utm_source=NewsOK.com&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NIC-Twitter

Hard to watch Sugar Bowl.  Stoops just doesn't give a darn.  And Gus on other sideline. 

Least watchable bowl of all—two teams with coaches that have no redeeming qualities.

pigture perfect

I can not root for Auburn. I have a couple of cousins who are nice who live in Oklahoma. I guess I'm I'm doing it for them.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogs958

go hogues

Don't like either team but I love seeing Gus lose.

I'm not a "SEC, it just means more" guy either.

Boomer Sooner
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

jcul28

I hate OwhU and hate Auburn but I hate OwhU fans and Joe Mixon more.  Wish they could both lose.

lrcentral

I believe Mixon just delivered the knock out blow for OU.

OklaU

The Mixon situation is bad all around, but hey, I'm a pretty good fan and a nice guy!   ;)
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

lrcentral

Mixon just punched it in right there.

HiggiePiggy

In the end Joe Mixon will probably go in the first or second round of the draft when he comes out next year. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Hogs958

Quote from: lrcentral on January 02, 2017, 10:31:11 pm
Mixon just punched it in right there.

I see what you did there

hawgfan4life

I hate OU.  How in hades does Stoops struggle to meet expectations in that weak conference every year with the talent he gets every year?  OU is classless and playing their star fits the tradition.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: hawgfan4life on January 02, 2017, 10:37:52 pm
I hate OU.  How in hades does Stoops struggle to meet expectations in that weak conference every year with the talent he gets every year?  OU is classless and playing their star fits the tradition.

Actually he doesn't struggle in conference the last 2 years. It's been out of conference this year.
He went to the playoff last year.   
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hoghevn

Auburn struggled against Vandy after they played us; tonight, Auburn can't stop OU from running up the middle when we couldn't get a first down.  Our defense made Auburn's offense look like they were all pros, and Auburn tonight looks like they're out of their league and the Big 12 is better than anyone.  We lose to Auburn almost 50 to NOTHING!!  WHAT IS GOING ON??  I'm so sick of being outplayed and told we're just not good enough and then losing when we should win. EXCUSES, EXCUSES.....  Anyone of us would be fired for that lack of performance.  I'm not against BB, but this is a problem that is fixable, I'm not buying what we're putting up with.   Alabama is the ONLY team we lost to that was valid.  These blow outs were crap and on our coaching staff.
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

mckinneyhog5

stoops is just a disgusting individual...don't care for their hot headed QB either.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Pigsknuckles

OU is out Auburing Auburn.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: hoghevn on January 02, 2017, 10:46:05 pm
Auburn struggled against Vandy after they played us; tonight, Auburn can't stop OU from running up the middle when we couldn't get a first down.  Our defense made Auburn's offense look like they were all pros, and Auburn tonight looks like they're out of their league and the Big 12 is better than anyone.  We lose to Auburn almost 50 to NOTHING!!  WHAT IS GOING ON??  I'm so sick of being outplayed and told we're just not good enough and then losing when we should win. EXCUSES, EXCUSES.....  Anyone of us would be fired for that lack of performance.  I'm not against BB, but this is a problem that is fixable, I'm not buying what we're putting up with.   Alabama is the ONLY team we lost to that was valid.  These blow outs were crap and on our coaching staff.
They lost their starting QB before halftime..

coolhog

It's obvious OU's young offensive line is much better then ours. RB's have big holes
To run through.

3kgthog

The more I see the teams that whipped us struggle, the more I feel like Vincent in The Color of Money as he's dumping to Grady Seasons. "It's like a nightmare isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse doesn't it?"

ChicoHog

You gotta believe Mixon is going pro after tonight.  I'm sure Stoops won't get in his way.  Would not be good for him PR wise if Mixon decided to come back. 

Dropkick

Riley calling a helluva game for OU.

Tejano Jawg

This wasn't the game I wanted. I wanted AU to win (hurts to say that), but not by much. Hard to do it without your QB though. The main reason...I thought OU was extremely over-rated. Looks like I was wrong. They have some playmakers.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 02, 2017, 10:48:50 pm
They lost their starting QB before halftime..

Said starting QB wasn't exactly Johnny Unitas before he got hurt.  Granted, he was best of the three they've used, but that ain't saying much.

He only looked like Johnny U against us, naturally...
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

wildturkey8

Sooners beat them easily and soundly.

SemperFi

After watching Auburn stinking it up does anyone really want that offense here at Arkansas? I was rooting for both teams to lose and yet I couldn't help myself but snicker at that ridiculous offense and all those goofy plays and formations that they ran at OU. Had they lined up and played football they may have had a chance, but that offense was awful to watch. I know what Aubbie did to us and got nothing on that, but instead am taking joy in the fact that they looked like crap last night.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan