Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

whatever Dabo said at halftime

Started by hogman64, December 31, 2016, 09:41:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman64

our coaches each need to give him half their salary to find out......yes he has better players but O State had
better players than VT and Missouri  also.

hoginator

Hoping he announces "burnout", and then becomes the next head coach at Arkansas...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

The Boar War

Quote from: hoginator on December 31, 2016, 09:44:06 pm
Hoping he announces "burnout", and then becomes the next head coach at Arkansas...

I realize you're joking but I  imagine his next stop will be at Bama.

hogman64

I don't see him leaving Clemson for Bama , to me that would be a dumb move, he is a hero at Clemson why would  he want to follow  Saban?

The Boar War

Quote from: hogman64 on December 31, 2016, 09:49:55 pm
I don't see him leaving Clemson for Bama , to me that would be a dumb move, he is a hero at Clemson why would  he want to follow  Saban?

I understand the saying about being the man who replaced the legend but someone is going to replace Saban and (if everything stays as is) it's going to be a top of line, national championship caliber program on day one.  Swinney is from Birmingham, played at Alabama, and stayed around as a coach for seven years until he went to Clemson.

hoginator

Quote from: The Boar War on December 31, 2016, 09:47:23 pm
I realize you're joking but I  imagine his next stop will be at Bama.
Yah, it happened here, and the coach ended up at Clemson. So, turnabout is fair play... 😂
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

JOKERHOG

He said they were going to play all four quarters (and meandt it!)
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

jgphillips3

Whoever follows Saban will inherit a team with more talent than any other team in the nation.  Not a bad place to start.