Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Betting tip for Clemson v. Bama

Started by Jackrabbit Hog, December 31, 2016, 08:34:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Jackrabbit Hog

I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

Bubba's Bruisers

Bama is gonna have its hands full with Clemson.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

26.2Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 31, 2016, 08:54:51 pm
Bama is gonna have its hands full with Clemson.

I hear ya Bubba, but . . . Clemson is gonna have its hands full with Bama.

NuttinItUp

Prop bets?

Who wins the coin toss?

How long does the national anthem last?

These are the thing we really want to know...

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 31, 2016, 08:57:23 pm

The later always goes without saying.  Clemson will be the best team Bama has faced so far.  They are certainly good enough to win.  They have the QB and the D.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: 26.2Hog on December 31, 2016, 08:57:23 pm

Not if Kiffin calls plays like he did today.  Kiffin was Washington's MVP.

26.2Hog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 31, 2016, 08:59:46 pm
Not if Kiffin calls plays like he did today.  Kiffin was Washington's MVP.

Didn't seem to help Washington a whole lot.  I agree, though, Kiffin isn't the reason Bama is in the championship game.

Bama wins with their defense. 

RebelliousHog

This might be a year Bama looses. Clemson has a D. Might actually be a low scoring game.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 31, 2016, 09:35:42 pm
What's a low scoring game?

A couple of Arkansas second halves?

...someone owes me big time for this lollipop....

ghostzapper

Some serious misinformation here.  Bama will win by at least 10

hogman64

Tonight is a great break for anyone who wants to bet Bama ,  just got 2 to 3 points   based on how great Clemson played against a team not anywhere near as good as Alabama...The points are a gift..

RebelliousHog

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 31, 2016, 09:35:42 pm
What's a low scoring game?

...someone owes me big time for this lollipop....

21-17, 17-10, 17-14

Both have really good defenses. Not sure freshman Hurd has seen it unless it was LSU. That game was 10-0 Bama. I mean in the long run, I'm not sure I care. Not crazy about either team.

Was realyy only making a point. Wasnt looking to start a flame war.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

rude1

I was all in with Bama before I saw what Clemson did to tOSU. Bama didn't look good offensively at all against Wa., not sure they are going to put up a lot of points against Clemson. On the other hand, I can see Clemson getting some points against Bama (40 last year). With that said it's just hard to pick against Bama even when the analysis tells you they might be in trouble...................

Hoggish1

ChicoHog

I thought last year might be low scoring and both teams lit it up.  Who knows?  Clemson played really well yesterday and Bama looked mediocre on offense.  I can see the Tigers pulling the upset. 

This could be a 10-7 game either way.  Of the four units playing, BAMA's D is the leader by just a bit, then the Clemson D is right there nearly as good as BAMA's D, then the Clemson O and then a big dropoff to the BAMA O.  If either team flinches the other will kick some real butt.  It will be a pleasure to watch 2 teams that play the game of football college style and near flawless.  Dabo takes his coaching serious, nearly as much as Nick.  We may see the ceiling of Mr. Hurt, the freshman and it may not be enough.

I believe the 2 best teams in college are going to play for the NC so this year, the playoff Guys got it right.