Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Football Playoff Games Today

Started by NuttinItUp, December 31, 2016, 09:41:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the 2 playoff games today? (Max 2 votes per user, so you can pick winner of each game)

Alabama
40 (85.1%)
Washington
5 (10.6%)
Clemson
20 (42.6%)
Ohio State
24 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: January 01, 2017, 09:41:28 am

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 31, 2016, 04:56:07 pm
Rugby punters shouldnt get those calls. If they take 5 or 6 steps they shouldnt be considered "defenseless".

Agreed.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dr. Starcs

I know bamas d can do this, but this uw qb is just bad.

Screw bama.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 31, 2016, 04:57:30 pm
Every razorback "fan" pulling for Alabama is a disgrace.

With what is posted in mmqb about our own coaches and players that is a low standard.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 31, 2016, 05:00:35 pm
I know bamas d can do this, but this uw qb is just bad.

Screw bama.

Have to be rpo qb and play out of your mind to beat Bama.

Why LK?   

Dr. Starcs

XavierZane

Wanted Bama to lose so much.  I feel like Washington had it in them to do it.  One bad throw and one missed tackle sealed it.. 

Atlhogfan1

Bubba's Bruisers

Two pass attempts on that serious.  That's a disgrace.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dr. Starcs

Also have to take advantage of any mistakes bama makes. Wash didnt do that at all.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: XavierZane on December 31, 2016, 05:04:34 pm
Wanted Bama to lose so much.  I feel like Washington had it in them to do it.  One bad throw and one missed tackle sealed it.. 

And Bama constantly shooting itself in the foot on offense.  Penalties galore.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hog Solo

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 31, 2016, 04:55:26 pm
Have you seen oregon's cheerleaders? (Females of course)

UWs cheerleaders outclass bamas all day.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 31, 2016, 05:06:17 pm
And Bama constantly shooting itself in the foot on offense.  Penalties galore.
Only about half of them have been called.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hog Solo on December 31, 2016, 05:09:22 pm
UWs cheerleaders outclass bamas all day.

Too many Pall Malls smoked in Alabama leads to birth issues. 

ricepig

I just want a Bama type safety. I don't have to be greedy and have their DL or LB's, just one of their safeties.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on December 31, 2016, 05:12:58 pm
I just want a Bama type safety. I don't have to be greedy and have their DL or LB's, just one of their safeties.
Eff that.  I want their whole defense.

ricepig

Atlhogfan1

alohawg

Quote from: longpig on December 31, 2016, 04:52:35 pm
The farther you get from the south, the uglier people get.  They've found one UW fan in the stands that ain't butt ugly.  Can't imagine what Alaska women look like.

What? Guess you've never been out west. We have more than our share of nice wahines in the 50th state too.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

The Great Hambino

Maybe Saban can rehab Sark at Little Nicky's School for Coaches Who Cant Coach Too Good or do Other Dumb Things and we can hire him in a few years when we can afford to fire BB.

PonderinHog

longpig

Anyone else surprised there isn't a Coca Cola on Holly's head in the postgame?
Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

Quote from: longpig on December 31, 2016, 05:36:50 pm
Anyone else surprised there isn't a Coca Cola on Holly's head in the postgame?

I'm just surprised they didn't have Nick on a step-ladder so he would look taller than her.

NuttinItUp

Who wins the chance to lose to Bama in the National championship game?

Buckeyes or Tigers?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 31, 2016, 05:09:32 pm
Only about half of them have been called.

LOL.  Yes, Bama wins because of the officiating.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 31, 2016, 05:56:11 pm
Who wins the chance to lose to Bama in the National championship game?

Buckeyes or Tigers?

Anyone but tOSU

NuttinItUp

Atlhogfan1

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

NuttinItUp

Quote from: alohawg on December 31, 2016, 06:14:49 pm
Go Tigers.....rough start.

Hoping for Clemson, but I think Ohio State will be too much for them..

NuttinItUp

NuttinItUp

Clemson up 3-0, but Ohio State driving.

NuttinItUp

Atlhogfan1

Oh St struggling to block Clemson's front.  Going to have to adjust. 

NuttinItUp

kodiakisland

Just watching all the different looks Clemsons D has at the line.  Pressure and scheme.  Sigh...
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

NuttinItUp

That Ohio State interception was pretty epic.

Atlhogfan1

Horrible spot. Yard short.  Never went past 30. 

What the hell?   

NuttinItUp

Ohio State just looks hapless.

Can't do anything...

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

passinghog

Ohio State doesn't belong on this field. Hard to believe they got through their schedule with this offensive line.

Barrett CAN NOT THROW!!!

NuttinItUp

tOSU is melting down.

Lovely to watch..

NuttinItUp

alohawg

Quote from: Showtimehog on December 31, 2016, 07:31:54 pm
Ohio State doesn't belong on this field. Hard to believe they got through their schedule with this offensive line.

Barrett CAN NOT THROW!!!

PSU should have been here instead.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

elksnort

Quote from: alohawg on December 31, 2016, 07:41:59 pm
Penn state is going to be skull dragged by USC

NuttinItUp

Quote from: elksnort on December 31, 2016, 07:43:59 pm
Penn state is going to be skull dragged by USC
Yep.

The fighting Jerry Sandusky's will lose.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Showtimehog on December 31, 2016, 07:31:54 pm

Barrett CAN NOT THROW!!!

kodiakisland

Quote from: alohawg on December 31, 2016, 07:41:59 pm

I don't know that PSU should have been there, but I did disagree with taking a team that didn't win it's own division OVER the conference champ.  It's one thing to take two from the same conference, but to take a runner up over the champ is just wrong.  Anyway, I doubt PSU would do any better.  Can't stand OSU so I'm glad they are looking bad.  Maybe Myers has some health issues to take care of after this game.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jgphillips3

Washington's defense was MUCH better than I thought they were.  Sure wish we could have gotten Peterson but I know he didn't want to leave the Northwest.  OSU and the entire B1G has been exposed as not quite as good as they were rated thus far in the bowl season.  Just like the years right before the SEC ascended when everyone thought OSU and Michigan were the two best teams in the Country in 2007 and Florida destroyed OSU to win the title.

Jackrabbit Hog

Bama's defense could win the Natty all by itself.  The Tide offense was just average today.  Take away Scarbrough and they did nothing.  Hurts looked every bit a freshman, and Kiffin called a mind boggling awful game.  If he does the same against the Clemson defense, Bama could lose.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Atlhogfan1