Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greatest coach of all time? Saban?

Started by HamSammich, December 29, 2016, 06:53:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamSammich

Nickie lou Saban will fall to the greatest coach of all time... Petersen. So when that happens will all of you come to your senses that coaching matters more than recruiting? I doubt it.

Dianetics live... well at least on the west coast. Petersen always and I mean always beats favorite bowl opponents..... get ready

thefisher

Quote from: HamSammich on December 29, 2016, 06:53:10 pm
Nickie lou Saban will fall to the greatest coach of all time... Petersen. So when that happens will all of you come to your senses that coaching matters more than recruiting? I doubt it.

Dianetics live... well at least on the west coast. Petersen always and I mean always beats favorite bowl opponents..... get ready

And if Pedersen's team loses to Bama will you admit that you are absolutely, totally and completely in error?
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

HamSammich

Quote from: thefisher on December 29, 2016, 06:56:17 pm
And if Pedersen's team loses to Bama will you admit that you are absolutely, totally and completely in error?

Yep, but I rarely am

Tick Hog

I'll give it to you if they win. Bama has 5 maybe 6 guys about to be drafted in the first round. In this game players matter more

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

thefisher

December 31, 2016, 05:59:10 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:53:59 pm by thefisher
nm

Happy New Years Guys!
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Cecil Hurt ‏@CecilHurt 31 Dec 2016

Saban: "Our defense has some very competitive guys." Said a few "lost their cool" at the end.

HardingHog

So... about that  :-\

jbcarol

Bozeman explains Nick Saban's sideline outburst

Saban was yelling, "Snap the ******* ball. Snap the ****** ball. Snap the ball."

QuoteBozeman, whom Saban referred to earlier in the week as one of Alabama's unsung heroes, smiled when asked about Saban's outburst.

"I got the wrong play," Bozeman said. "The quarterback was on one play. I was on another play. It didn't really work out like we wanted it to."

Bozeman gave a business-like answer when asked what he was thinking when he looked over at the sideline and realized an angry Saban was yelling at him.

"Just that we needed to fix it and move on to the next play," Bozeman said.

Inhogswetrust

OOPS.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Joe-T

Saban one of the best in my book but in my top 7-8 Bill Snyder ;)

jbcarol