Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clowney, All Things

Started by Amityvillehogger, January 18, 2011, 04:06:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbob111

January 24, 2011, 01:31:49 pm #50 Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:34:01 pm by Jimbob111
That dude looks like Forest Whitaker in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.   I wonder if his kid brother and a local stoner trash his camaro before every game?

Edited to add:  Most of that highlight footage looks made up he's so far above everyone else on the field.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 24, 2011, 12:14:43 pm
Like FSU?

I'd love for it to happen, but it's a pipe dream.  The only shot we had was to get him on campus, which didn't happen.  Even then I would have put our chances at ~25%.  He's going to USCjr.  I'm still holding out hope for Chickillo, Rasco, and/or Jernigan.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Maybe John L. Smith can waltz into his HS with his cowboy boots on and take Clowney's mama out two-stepping and take one for the team and a shotgun wedding later be a fatherly influence and advise his new step-son to sign with the Razorbacks? 

He better hurry Feb. 2 is right around the corner!
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

WholeHogSmoker

January 25, 2011, 08:55:44 am #53 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:04:53 am by WholeHogSmoker
That's a monster.  I played OT in High School and I'm seriously scared right now.  I may have a bad dream or 2 tonight. 

Tim Harris

Quote from: WholeHogSmoker on January 25, 2011, 08:55:44 am
That's a monster.  I played OT in High School and I'm seriously scared right now.  I may have a bad dream or 2 tonight. 

He was definately a man among boys out there. 

mckinneyhog5

QuoteHe look like the football player on Fast Times at Ridgemont High after Spicoli wrecked his car and blamed it on the opposing team.

Beat you to it on the first page..

QuoteThat dude looks like Forest Whitaker in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.   I wonder if his kid brother and a local stoner trash his camaro before every game?

Edited to add:  Most of that highlight footage looks made up he's so far above everyone else on the field.

He's going to shite.  He's going to kill us.
Make up your mind dude.  Is he going to shite or is he going to kill us?
First he's going to shite, then he's going to kill us...

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

A Hogwork Orange

per ESPN, he is supposed to be visiting Clemson this weekend and UNC next weekend and will make his final decision on 2-14.

Bubba's Bruisers

Hope he ends up in the ACC, so we don't have to play him every year.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Kato on January 27, 2011, 03:24:03 pm
Clemson friends seem to think he will be a Tiger.

Great replacement for Bowers.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Hooch

because he just committed manslaughter on the Michigan RB.  Good lord I can't remember someone getting hit that hard in a long time. 

JIMMY BOARFFETT

After the screw job on the measurement, that next play was the most satisfying play I have ever seen! >:(
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

oldbear

Everyone in my house just came in the room to see if I was OK. That was amazing. Can we get one of those??

jsfore

OMG that was a thing of beauty...especially after getting jobbed by the refs on the previous play!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Holy ***t!

That was as badass as they come!
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

WOW is just all that can be said!!!!!!
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Agree.  The RB needs to go clean his shorts.  Good payback for the idiot official giving a first down...
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Arkansas WR

He just killed that man.. That was incredible.. And he got the fumble recovery with 1 hand.. Oh my.. What a man

AFWarrior83

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on January 01, 2013, 03:07:03 pm
After the screw job on the measurement, that next play was the most satisfying play I have ever seen! >:(

Yup! That ref is a moron!
Hogville member since 2005.

DEVICEHIGH

I was thinking the same thing. He should be illegal.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Huckleberry Pig

beat me to it, that was one of the best hits I have EVER seen.  Dude's helmet flew about 15 yards backwards!!! Oh and on top of that, he obviously dropped the ball and clowney scooped it up as well. 

HO LEE SCHIT.  that was awesome.

thats an SEC hit right there

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Hooch on January 01, 2013, 03:06:16 pm
because he just committed manslaughter on the Michigan RB.  Good lord I can't remember someone getting hit that hard in a long time.
made me sit up and thank the good lord I'm not that rb

I'm deaf and I heard that "POP" in TN

PP

kennyr71

DITTO!!!!!!

JUSTICE IS SERVED

deedster84

Justifiable homicide after that bogus measurement.

Cure

Best play I've seen all year.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

RxRazorback

Sweet lord. I jumped out my bed. And that's saying something with the hangover I've got going.
W88 Pig S88ie!

TNhawgfan

Note to refs and Michigan players - don't piss off Clowney
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

adavis517

I'm here I heard it on the top row. Lol

passinghog

Sometimes you gotta leave no doubt after that blown call by the ref.

Potosihog

I've watched it three times and still can't believe my eyes.

TNhawgfan

I hate Michigan - always have and always will. Can you imagine the level of embarrassment that Michigan RB will face now. Hahahaha

felixfan

That is why I watch football!!!! 'twas a thing of beauty.

Arkansas WR

I want a DE like Mr. Clowney.. That was amazing

idahodian

Wow, what a hit. Justice, what a horrible officiating call on that "first down"

HogFansReunited

Officials are trying to job SC. Worst call ever on that first down.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Arkiehawg (kingfish0318) on January 01, 2013, 03:07:22 pm
Agree. The RB needs to go clean his shorts.  Good payback for the idiot official giving a first down...

hell, I had to go clean mine!

TNhawgfan

Refs are still trying to screw USC - reviewing obvious fumble and unsportsmanlike penalties

alohawg

Followed by a great td catch.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

oldbear

Do you think maybe he was pissed off at the call. The refs are scared to overturn the touchdown because Mr. Clowney might do it to them. Haha.

Bubba's Bruisers

Clowney is a guy who earned every single one of those 5 stars.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2013, 03:13:40 pm
Clowney is a guy who earned every single one of those 5 stars.
First true defensive player to win the Heisman in his future

PorcineSublime

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2013, 03:11:23 pm
I hate Michigan - always have and always will. Can you imagine the level of embarrassment that Michigan RB will face now. Hahahaha
Nothing he could really do about it. Clowney arrived at the same time as the ball. Stopped the hand off in progress. Clowney is going to make a lot of money very soon.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

pigture perfect

That was no punk he just punked. That was Dennard Robinson.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Huckleberry Pig

the call was great too, "South Carolina deserves the ball, and they got it!"

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I was already miffed at the announcers nearly wetting themselves when Michigan went ahead, then the screw job on the measurement.  I love it when it all blows up in their faces.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Lysol

Quote from: oldbear on January 01, 2013, 03:07:20 pm
Everyone in my house just came in the room to see if I was OK. That was amazing. Can we get one of those??
Likewise, but for me everybody was already in the room from the previous series of events. "Look right there it's short, it's short just look at it!!" *Ref takes second look at chains*  "FIRST DOWN!"

Classic.

deshahawg

I scared everyone in the room when he blew that kid up! I don't know that I've ever seen a hit quite like that before.

Hogfaniam

Did Spicoli wreck HIS Z28 too?
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

WilsonHog

Unfortunately, SEC offensive line coaches have to deal with Clowney one more year.