Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clowney, All Things

Started by Amityvillehogger, January 18, 2011, 04:06:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

Quote from: PorcineSublime on January 01, 2013, 03:16:32 pm
Nothing he could really do about it. Clowney arrived at the same time as the ball. Stopped the hand off in progress. Clowney is going to make a lot of money very soon.
Nope, nothing he could do. He's still going to hear smack for a long time for it though
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Dark Helmet Hog

One of the best all time hits.

Hogsmo Kramer

That dudes helmet popped off like it was on springs!!!!!!

Oh my, what a freaking hit!

One of the best I've ever seen and top 5 easily.

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

hogman99

OTTER

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 01, 2013, 03:16:42 pm
That was no punk he just punked. That was Dennard Robinson.
And I am glad I'm not him!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Huckleberry Pig

dhornjr1

cc

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2013, 03:12:19 pm
Refs are still trying to screw USC - reviewing obvious fumble and unsportsmanlike penalties

I did not understand the unsportsmanlike penalty on Sanders after the Michigan player ran him into the wall and he laid there for a little bit.  I am sure one would take a minute to regain their senses after running into wall.

The ref that called first down should be fired after the SC players get to flog him for 10 minutes.

TNhawgfan

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

dhornjr1

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I have a slight man-crush on Clowney after that hit.

HogFoo

Quote from: oldbear on January 01, 2013, 03:07:20 pm
Everyone in my house just came in the room to see if I was OK. That was amazing. Can we get one of those??
With the staff BB has now. I think the chances of getting some DE's like clowney are a very high possibility!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

KCRazorbackfan

Congrats to the "Old Ball Coach". 
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

tophawg19

two big hammer drops on that RB  . refs are as dirty as i've seen since we played Florida
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hogcard1964

ChicoHog

That's why you don't blitz in that situation.  Rush 3 and put 8 in coverage. 

TNhawgfan

Quote from: dhornjr1 on January 01, 2013, 03:42:31 pm
I'm a little ashamed to admit that I have a slight man-crush on Clowney after that hit.
I feel ya. I won't have a man crush on him though when he's destroying our O-line next year

HoGustav

Wonder if Steve told Brady that he wasted his money on that short chain ref ?

idahodian

Great game, South Carolina deserved that win! They had to beat both Michigan and the refs.

dhornjr1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2013, 03:45:34 pm
I feel ya. I won't have a man crush on him though when he's destroying our O-line next year

No, he'll be Public Enemy #1 that day.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

stan the man

Is he coming back. Seems like he's been there forever

TPM

Flow eh has to play one more year to meet the three college year requirement of the NFL.

edcm1

I immediately thought of Jerico Nelson.
NYJMSU !!

stan the man

Too bad the hit wasn't on the Ref

arkirish

That's a grown man playing with lil boys. Look at the way he scoops the ball up with 1 hand after the fumble!

Lanny

I want one of those Defensive ends for my team!
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

edcm1

and he was all...... I'll take that, you just lay there and bleed.
NYJMSU !!

arkirish

Look at the way his helmet just flew off!

nosferatu

the better angle is from the side, you can really see the guys helmet fly off lol
"When you're on the mound and you feel like you can murder someone's soul out there, failure isn't an option." - Brian Wilson

Dirty

arkirish

Saw Jonathan Williams tweeted:

"Atleast I can remember when clowney tackled me... Idk if that guy will lol"

Root66

What conference was responsible for the attempted theft of that game? Game officials? What conference?

RxRazorback

Quote from: Root66 on January 01, 2013, 04:05:46 pm
What conference was responsible for the attempted theft of that game? Game officials? What conference?

Big lEast, I think.
W88 Pig S88ie!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hogfaniam on January 01, 2013, 03:18:09 pm
Did Spicoli wreck HIS Z28 too?

Sir you just earned the 1st +1 of 2013
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Root66 on January 01, 2013, 04:05:46 pm

Would think they are orphans at this point.

Robert Shields

Robert Shields

Quote from: arkirish on January 01, 2013, 04:01:33 pm

That's a grown man playing with lil boys. Look at the way he scoops the ball up with 1 hand after the fumble!

He picks it up like its nerf ball.

TNhawgfan

Check out this jewel I found from a Michigan forum. Sounds like a 5 year old crying when his older sister hits him:
HE TOOK HIS F%CKING HELMET OFF AND SLUNG IT 4 FEET!!! HOWS THAT NOT A F%CKING PENALTY!! THEIR ALL TALKING ABOUT THE HIT, LOOK WHERE HE F%CKING HIT YOU PR%CKS!!! 15 YARD PENALTY, NO FUMBLE!!!

Hoggie17

Gamecocks beat both the Ref's and Michigan, Justice was done.

edcm1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2013, 04:13:19 pm
Check out this jewel I found from a Michigan forum. Sounds like a 5 year old crying when his older sister hits him:
HE TOOK HIS F%CKING HELMET OFF AND SLUNG IT 4 FEET!!! HOWS THAT NOT A F%CKING PENALTY!! THEIR ALL TALKING ABOUT THE HIT, LOOK WHERE HE F%CKING HIT YOU PR%CKS!!! 15 YARD PENALTY, NO FUMBLE!!!

Sry looked more like 10 yds to me. lol
NYJMSU !!

Jborohog09

Quote from: stan the man on January 01, 2013, 03:52:58 pm
Is he coming back. Seems like he's been there forever

He was a true sophomore this year.  He'll be back.

GioB26

Quote from: idahodian on January 01, 2013, 03:48:42 pm
Great game, South Carolina deserved that win! They had to beat both Michigan and the refs.
Spoken like a true Razorback fan.

hogcard1964

Quote from: Hoggie17 on January 01, 2013, 04:15:53 pm
Gamecocks beat both the Ref's and Michigan, Justice was done.

What was the bad call?  I missed it.  Was it something to do with a mark or a first down?

TNhawgfan

Quote from: hogcard1964 on January 01, 2013, 04:19:23 pm
What was the bad call?  I missed it.  Was it something to do with a mark or a first down?
Multiple bad calls, but the worst was when the ball was obviously a chain short on a 4th down play and the ref gave Mich a 1st down anyway