Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New commit

Started by TeedupHigh, May 21, 2015, 07:20:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeedupHigh

De'Jon Harris just announced on Twitter that he is a HOG!!!

jjdlc

#LongLiveCo❗️ (@Scoooota2)
5/21/15, 7:11 PM
I have officially verbally committed to the University Of Arkansas RazorBacks 🐗🏈... #GoHogs #WPS @_Andrew_Lopez @RivalsJason @samspiegs

http://247sports.com/Player/Dejon-Harris-79282

ricepig

BigSexyHog

4 star?  Think I might be getting him confused with another guy.   Regardless this is a great pick up if I am... #wps
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hoggish1

JackJohnson

WaltonCollege

Anyone down in LA seen this guy play?

choppedporkextrasauce

Seebs

Great get - bet he becomes much more known in the coming months.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ZERO

Quote from: BigSexyHog on May 21, 2015, 07:23:01 pm
4 star?  Think I might be getting him confused with another guy.   Regardless this is a great pick up if I am... #wps

He's a 3* on all services so far. Glad to see another Hog commitment. Good news during the slow months.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

1hogfan

Welcome to the Razorback family Mr. Harris!  WooHoo!

The_Bionic_Pig

Anyone else notice how many recruits Oregon & Arkansas just happen to be in competition for this year....odd
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TheRazorback500

Good pickup from a traditional Louisiana power.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

NLRHog92

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on May 21, 2015, 10:33:24 pm
Anyone else notice how many recruits Oregon & Arkansas just happen to be in competition for this year....odd

That and Arizona and Cal are pursuing some in-staters. PAC12 moving east? Hmm.

Hawgzinbowlz

Congratulations Mr. Harris.

" GO HOGS "

MissippHog

Awesome!  Welcome aboard!

The_Boot_stops_here

I like it. Always good to lock up some solid LB's early rather than scrambling to find some at the end like we have in the past. Bet he adds a few more good offers before its all said and done.

online-with-swine

6 ft 238 lbs.  Kid is built like a brick wall already.  Nice pick up btw.

The_Iceman

ifghog

Welcome aboard MR. Harris! WOO PIG!

GO

Well from looking at his highlights if ILB doesn't work out, we can try him a QB, Receiver or running back. Kid is all over the field. WPS! Welcome aboard.

Hog N Bama

Welcome Mr. Harris. Glad you are a HOG! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

nwahogfan1

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 22, 2015, 07:35:08 am
I like it. Always good to lock up some solid LB's early rather than scrambling to find some at the end like we have in the past. Bet he adds a few more good offers before its all said and done.
I think this is happening because we have a better LB recruiter.  I never liked the way Randy Shannon waited and dragged his recruiting out just to sign 3 star kids.  I could understand if they were 4/5 star kids with huge options.

nwahogfan1

WOW, is what I say after looking at his video.  He moves very well for his size.  If he weighs 238 at only 6 ft tall he carries it very well.   In his video besides making tackles all over the field at LB, he did very well at RB and TE so the kid is flexible, fast and powerful.   He also pancaked a man on special teams.  He is a football player.

How is this guy only rated a 83 by 247 is beyond me.  I think he will more up.

hawg1221

Quote from: NLRHog92 on May 21, 2015, 11:09:51 pm
That and Arizona and Cal are pursuing some in-staters. PAC12 moving east? Hmm.

Off the topic, but now that you mentioned it... It does seem like there are more west coast teams coming into Arkansas and the South recruiting. I guess they're trying to keep up with the Jones's.

Sow’sEar

here is a link to an article about his commitment.  He also mentions that he will recruit a couple of teammates for Arkansas...

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/05/ehret_2016_linebacker_dejon_ha.html

Slimac4

Quote from: Lulu Hog on May 22, 2015, 09:50:13 am
here is a link to an article about his commitment.  He also mentions that he will recruit a couple of teammates for Arkansas...

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/05/ehret_2016_linebacker_dejon_ha.html

I'd sure like to pull Michael Divinity.

http://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Divinity-46020

His offer list is top tier. 🐗

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lulu Hog on May 22, 2015, 09:50:13 am

Another one of those tough, hard-nosed players out of Louisiana. I really enjoyed the "knock the other player back into yesterday" blocks he put down at the (approximate) 30 second mark of the video.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Slimac4 on May 22, 2015, 10:06:15 am
I'd sure like to pull Michael Divinity.

http://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Divinity-46020

His offer list is top tier. 🐗
Yep, get that young man and we'll be making huge progress toward being set at LB for the next several years.

Steef

Welcome to the Hogs!!

Nipsey Mussle

6' 238 is what jumps out at me. Glad to have him!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BBsTheMan on May 22, 2015, 12:22:24 pm
6' 238 is what jumps out at me. Glad to have him!
6'1" in the article
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

elviscat

Welcome aboard Mr. Harris we are proud to have you in the Razorback family.

Hawgzinbowlz

He looks good...before Coach Herbert.

" GO HOGS "

rzrbk4life

Welcome aboard Mr Harris. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

BentonvilleJeff

Awesome get. Love linebackers.  :razorback:

ricepig

He'll have to improve on the arm tackling, but his size and speed are good enough. Look forward to seeing him on the Hill.

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Harris. WPS!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: GO on May 22, 2015, 08:57:21 am
Well from looking at his highlights if ILB doesn't work out, we can try him a QB, Receiver or running back. Kid is all over the field. WPS! Welcome aboard.

LOL..!  I thought the same thing... Beat me to it. +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hawghiggs

Kevin

I thought we needs an upgrade from coach smith. He seems to be doing just fine
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Arthur pigby sellers.

Quote from: Kevin on May 22, 2015, 11:57:07 pm
He seems to be doing well.  Now that he's getting relationships started I hope we can start pulling 4-5 every year from the state. 

Broadway Rob

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on May 23, 2015, 07:33:27 am
He seems to be doing well.  Now that he's getting relationships started I hope we can start pulling 4-5 every year from the state.

I'm not a star gazer or expert in recruiting, but I don't know how in the world that kid is a 3 star.  He looks like he's having his way at every position he plays.  Good grief, dude is a heck of an athlete.
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

The_Boot_stops_here

We should always be open to an upgrade

HOGINTENNESSEE

I've never had a problem with his recruiting.

It's his WR play I haven't been happy with. But Coach Enos spends a lot of time working with WR as he does with the QB's. I think that will really help us this year.

ckhawgu

Welcome aboard! WPS!!! :razorback:

Call a Hog

Rzbakfromwaybak

Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on May 23, 2015, 10:50:35 am
We should always be open to an upgrade

The year he's having so far, what makes you think there is an upgrade out there?

hawgmasta

Been busy for Memorial Day weekend and glad to come back and see this news! Kid is a natural. If Deontre Hardwick can get to the hill and this gentleman we have ILB's set for years!