Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday (5/14/15) Recruiting Tidbits-RD

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, May 14, 2015, 05:58:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Arkansas defensive end target McTelvin Agim, 6-3, 268, 4.62 of Hope recorded a 365 pound bench press during testing this week. Six weeks earlier, he benched pressed 345.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/may/14/thursday-recruiting-tidbits/?f=recruiting
Go Hogs Go!

Uncle_dad

I love how Pittman always has that "I'm about to tell a dirty joke" look on his face. No wonder the players love him so much.

havok

Quote from: Uncle_dad on May 14, 2015, 08:56:45 am
I love how Pittman always has that "I'm about to tell a dirty joke" look on his face. No wonder the players love him so much.

I interpret that look as:  "I'm about to make you a Multimillionaire in the NFL a couple years from now" look.

Uncle_dad

Quote from: havok on May 14, 2015, 09:50:05 am
I interpret that look as:  "I'm about to make you a Multimillionaire in the NFL a couple years from now" look.

Another reason to love the man.

Hawgzinbowlz

We need Agim.
The list from Pine Bluff is impressive.
I've seen CSP recruiting both parents and recruits at BWA. He is very animated, with the parents and recruits laughing and carrying on with him. A sense of humor and he can put the recruits in the NFL...he's a keeper.

" WOO PIG "

lumphog

NAILED IT    +1

The Recruiting Guy

Not talking about a commitment but there might be good news in a few hours. Someone believes it will happen. Shall see.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 14, 2015, 03:58:41 pm
Not talking about a commitment but there might be good news in a few hours. Someone believes it will happen. Shall see.
RD you can be such a tease at times.  ;D :D ;)

logand02

Thanks RD, I won't be able to stay away form the computer now....... fingers crossed for good news.....

The Recruiting Guy

King Kong

Any chance this good news happens tonight still? Or at a later date?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: King Kong on May 14, 2015, 08:45:57 pm
Any chance this good news happens tonight still? Or at a later date?

Tonight if it happens.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 14, 2015, 08:55:39 pm
Tonight if it happens.
I'm assuming it's KA, but since there was a death in his family he might announce his release in a few days.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: Hogfan991 on May 14, 2015, 09:03:02 pm
I'm assuming it's KA, but since there was a death in his family he might announce his release in a few days.

Not KA

Hognspace

The Recruiting Guy

Ok. It's out now. A person that knows the Kendell Jones' family said he thought Arkansas would make Kendell's top five. Obviously they didn't.

jjdlc

Darn, I wasn't expecting us to, but you got my hopes up.

Paul

he looks like a younger, much larger Jack Nicholson

King Kong