Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 LB De'Jon Harris names Arkansas and Oregon top two schools

Started by Hoggy Bear, May 13, 2015, 05:30:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PaintballHog

Normally I would be wary of going after a kid that his other top offer is Oregon, since Oregon's defense is usually soft, but after watching his tape, he could be a beast.

samurai

Good speed and pursuit angles but someone up on the hill will have to show him how to tackle. If he tries that throw them to the ground in the SEC, the  backs will just run away from him. A beast like Derrick Henry will run right through him. But our current defensive staff knows how to fix minor stuff like that.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: samurai on May 13, 2015, 09:00:46 am
Good speed and pursuit angles but someone up on the hill will have to show him how to tackle. If he tries that throw them to the ground in the SEC, the  backs will just run away from him. A beast like Derrick Henry will run right through him. But our current defensive staff knows how to fix minor stuff like that.

Really liked that you were realistic but also positive.  +1.  If there is one thing Coach Robb Smith and our defensive staff knows how to fix, it's tackling.  It's been a night and day difference since he became DC.

HogInFlorida

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on May 13, 2015, 09:54:48 am
Really liked that you were realistic but also positive.  +1.  If there is one thing Coach Robb Smith and our defensive staff knows how to fix, it's tackling.  It's been a night and day difference since he became DC.

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

ChicoHog

ASU is only other Power 5 school to offer besides Hogs and Ducks according to that 24/7 link.  If our staff thinks he is worth a scholly then I am sold. 

Beavthompson

Quote from: PaintballHog on May 13, 2015, 08:13:33 am
Normally I would be wary of going after a kid that his other top offer is Oregon, since Oregon's defense is usually soft, but after watching his tape, he could be a beast.
I get what your saying. Oregon hasn't had a player drafted in the 1 round in forever. Oregons ground and pound offense utilizing play the play clock should have a top 5 defense every year. Smh
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

trphog

Quote from: Beavthompson on May 13, 2015, 09:43:38 pm
I get what your saying. Oregon hasn't had a player drafted in the 1 round in forever. Oregons ground and pound offense utilizing play the play clock should have a top 5 defense every year. Smh

Arik Armstead was drafted in the 1st round this year by the 49ers

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Beavthompson

Quote from: trphog on May 13, 2015, 10:18:01 pm
Arik Armstead was drafted in the 1st round this year by the 49ers
Wow!!!! Just wow!!! I had no idea. I hope Chip gets a shot in the NFL for this.
Say no to drunk posts! Unless its a great idea!

ZERO

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 13, 2015, 09:34:52 pm
ASU is only other Power 5 school to offer besides Hogs and Ducks according to that 24/7 link.  If our staff thinks he is worth a scholly then I am sold.

Arkansas, Arizona State, and Oregon are all poised to have massive and successful years in 2015. So, three programs in pretty good shape are wanting this guy.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

20hog11

Pork Twain

Quote from: Beavthompson on May 14, 2015, 01:37:29 am
Wow!!!! Just wow!!! I had no idea. I hope Chip gets a shot in the NFL for this.
Nothing better than weak sarcasm after someone points out obvious facts.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

gmarv

Deep Shoat

Quote from: gmarv on May 15, 2015, 09:18:21 am
this clip is just mesmerizing.i,ve watched it over and over smiling all the while.
The best part is Martell looking frustrated that someone got there before him.  :)
All Gas, No Brakes!

AirForceHog

It looks like Spaight was upset because it looked like the TT player caught the ball for a first down and then realized the ball popped out.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Hawgzinbowlz

Come to Arkansas, De'Jon, and we'll teach you how to tackle and de-cleat in one swift motion.

" WOO PIG "