Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cody Burns

Started by MJ2, October 25, 2005, 12:06:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ2

If MM does come, can we still get Cody Burns the following year?

For what position?

Or does he go to OU to bail Stoops out?

geoffhog

From what I've seen of Burns, I think he will be a good D1 QB. Strong arm and very accurate, one of the fastest guys I've ever seen at any level. Plus, he seem to be pretty smart. As far as where he goes, I've heard those around here (Ft. Smith) say that he wants to come to Arkansas, but who knows. His recruitment will be interesting to watch.

And the first name is Kodi, btw.
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

ken

not so fast, I know his dad ( he comes from a great family) and they are going to look at every offer & pick what will fit Kodi the best...I don't know that playing 2nd to mm & under nutts nervous norvis system will work for them....I have heard (thru the ol trusty grape vine) that He is interested in going to a florida team..you see he likes wide open offense!

DOGALUM

IF he goes to a Florida team, he will have to find a new position to play......no way can he play QB at a major D-1 school.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

tophawg19

dogalum he is a d-1 qb .question is do we go after him or ryan mallett who wants to be a hog .with what we have we need all 3
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

DOGALUM

I don't agree man.   Not trying to start a big argument.....just saying that I don't think he is a major college QB.  Should be a great QB at a smaller college, or a college where passing accuracy isn't important.  No doubt the guy can make plays.  Again.....just my opinion.

Steve C

With all due respect, those of you that think Kodi Burns is a D-1 QB and those that have tried to compare him as an equal to Mustain have smoke yourselves stupid!  The kid is athletic and has a great arm, but he is not a D1 QB.  I don't think his accuracy is near what it needs to be.  Again, he is a great athlete, and I'm sure there is a D1 program out there that will take a chance on him, but I just don't think that he will be successful at that lever as a QB. 

hogstorm

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 25, 2005, 02:20:47 pm
I don't agree man. Not trying to start a big argument.....just saying that I don't think he is a major college QB. Should be a great QB at a smaller college, or a college where passing accuracy isn't important. No doubt the guy can make plays. Again.....just my opinion.
i dont think passing accuracy is a problem for burns at all.  he reminds me a lot of matt jones except with much more passing ability...hmmm matt jones with much more passing ability...sounds like a winner to me

DevilHog

Quote from: ScottFaldon on October 25, 2005, 02:25:36 pm
Dogalum, who says Burns' isn't an accurate passer?

There's this misconception out there that he's a run-first/pass-second QB. I suspect that's because he's black. He'd rather throw-first and run as a last resort. Granted, he's not as accurate as The Savior of Arkansas Football, but Burns is good enough to play major D1 ball. Heck, he's better than anybody on the Fayetteville campus right now and he's just a junior.
I agree completely. He has all the tools. He also deals with suspect line play and a boatload of dropped passes. Anyone who thinks he is not a major D-1 recruit is in the minority.

DOGALUM

There's this misconception out there that he's a run-first/pass-second QB. I suspect that's because he's black. He'd rather throw-first and run as a last resort. Granted, he's not as accurate as The Savior of Arkansas Football, but Burns is good enough to play major D1 ball. Heck, he's better than anybody on the Fayetteville campus right now and he's just a junior.
Scott.....I say it.   
I never said he was a run first/pass second QB.  Nor would I assume anything about a player based on the color of his skin.  I think we've had this talk before, but if not.....I'll say it again.  I've seen Burns play two times.  Both times, I was far from impressed.  Looking at his #'s so far this year, they lead me to believe that accuracy is something he badly needs to work on.  Now maybe his receivers just can't catch a cold........like I said...I've only seen him twice.
But he's not a pocket passer...he gets happy feet....and does tend to scramble more than I think he needs to......whether that be actually running past the line of scrimmage, or just scrambling before he gets the throw off.

By the way......saying that someone is better than anyone the Razorbacks have on campus is, sadly, not much of a compliment anymore.

geoffhog

This is a hard thing for me to say, but I agree with Faldon. The times I've watched Burns he was very accurate. Even remarkably accurate considering some throws were on the run. He looks to pass first, but if need be, can scramble like nobody's business.

geoffhog

Btw, for anyone who doesn't know. Mustain and Burns go head-to-head friday night at Northside.

DOGALUM

Quote from: geoffhog on October 25, 2005, 02:37:27 pm
Btw, for anyone who doesn't know. Mustain and Burns go head-to-head friday night at Northside.
Yes they do.....but comparing them in that game would not be an accurate comparison.

madduckdog

Steve C

Dogalum, I'm with you here.  I have seen him once this year and I got to see him at the Top Gun QB Challenge.  He didn't place in the top 3 in any of the accuracy competitions.  He did win the long throw, but I'm not arguing that he doesn't have a strong arm.  And, maybe I should be so bold as to say he's not a D-1 QB, but I've been hearing people say if we lost MM it's ok cuz hopefully we'll get Burns. In no way, shape, form, or fashion is the skill level the same between those!!  MM is heads above Burns.  Yes he is a year older, but MM at this time last year is still better that Burns.  I don't care if his team or his line or whoever is better......he is a better QB.  Burns is a great athlete, but I don't think he will be any better than RJ!

DevilHog

DogAlum and I have had this discussion before and came to the conclusion that time will, as always, tell the tale. I was hoping not to revisit this for at least a three more years.

DOGALUM

Quote from: DevilHog on October 25, 2005, 02:49:59 pm
DogAlum and I have had this discussion before and came to the conclusion that time will, as always, tell the tale. I was hoping not to revisit this for at least a three more years.
Yes we have DevilHog.    By the way......how the hell are ya? 

Devil is right......there is no way of knowing......just opinions.  (even though my opinion is right and all others are wrong!!) lol. ;)

SultanofSwine

He is obviously a very talented player that I hope dons a Razorback jersey before too long.

PorkRyan

In the Fayetteville game Burns was 9-16 for 168 yards passing and 2 TD's at halftime.  He had 5 balls dropped in the first half.  Burns doesn't have the benefit of playing in an offense where players run wide open like Mustain does.  He also doesn't have one teammate that is a D-1 talent.  At this point in time Mustain is a better QB, but Burns has all of the tools to be a great QB.  Mitch has better touch, Burns has a bigger arm.  Burns was named to the ESPN the magazine top 25 Sophomore players in the country.  He will play QB at just about any college he sees fit. 

DOGALUM

Quote from: ScottFaldon on October 25, 2005, 03:01:01 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on October 25, 2005, 02:35:04 pm

Scott.....I say it.
I never said he was a run first/pass second QB. Nor would I assume anything about a player based on the color of his skin. I think we've had this talk before, but if not.....I'll say it again. I've seen Burns play two times. Both times, I was far from impressed. Looking at his #'s so far this year, they lead me to believe that accuracy is something he badly needs to work on. Now maybe his receivers just can't catch a cold........like I said...I've only seen him twice.
But he's not a pocket passer...he gets happy feet....and does tend to scramble more than I think he needs to......whether that be actually running past the line of scrimmage, or just scrambling before he gets the throw off.

By the way......saying that someone is better than anyone the Razorbacks have on campus is, sadly, not much of a compliment anymore.

DA, I didn't mean to imply that you let Burns' skin tone affect your views of him. But others do have that preconceived bias. I've heard people on the radio and seen the boards where they say Burns is an option QB who happens to have a good arm. I think that comes from the color of his skin.

I can see where you're coming from. But I think having watched MM all these years has skewed your expectations. He's raised your level of expectations of what a high school QB can do. Kodi, obviously, isn't there yet. But right now, as a junior, he's a better passing QB than Matt Jones but not as good scrambling.

I think he'll be a fine D1 QB somewhere, if that's the position he wants to play.
I know you didn't mean to imply that man......I'm just having a bit of fun.  Any time I get to throw a Springdale plug out there, even if it's at the expense of another team/player, I jump on it.  No worries.  The main reason I pile on Burns is when people start comparing him to Mitch.  When that goes on, I can't seem to keep my mouth shut.  Plus.....I'm a Springdale fan, and  during football season, I hate the rest of the 5-A west.  You want to see me really get mouthy......say something about Ronnie Peacock being a good coach. :)

GrizzledHogFan

I can see Kodi coming to Arkansas.  If we get a decent QB coach, he could develop into a good backup QB for Mitch and possibly start after Mitch leaves.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

MJ2

I did see Kodi play last year in the playoffs and he was VERY impressive, especially for a sophomore.

I have NOT seen MM play, but if I had to pick...... drum roll please...... I think I would take Kodi.

Uh oh, I hear the cannons now....

jkstock04

Anyone gonna go see MM and Burns this weekend?  I'm going, should be a good game.  I've seen both of 'em play before, and I can say that Burns has got "it."  I've only seen MM play once and he had kinda an off game, it was last year and they only won by 20 or so. 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

akp4105

Quote from: geoffhog on October 25, 2005, 01:24:20 pm
From what I've seen of Burns, I think he will be a good D1 QB. Strong arm and very accurate, one of the fastest guys I've ever seen at any level. Plus, he seem to be pretty smart. As far as where he goes, I've heard those around here (Ft. Smith) say that he wants to come to Arkansas, but who knows. His recruitment will be interesting to watch.

And the first name is Kodi, btw.

one of the fastest guys youve seen at any level..are you serious? he runs a 4.7 and couldnt get around the corner on bentonville high school..damian williams is fast..you wanna see fast.. you should go see the game this friday springdale vs northside in fort smith..not tryin to make an argument..but dont get on here and post ridiculous things..the only way he can play qb in college is if he gets more accurate on throws..he can throw it a mile..and sometimes he's elusive enough to get away from pressure but he's gotta be more accurate..3 ints against a sorry bentonville team..not all his fault i'm sure but please know some facts

akp4105

btw, MM is a step or 2 ahead of burns...he reads defenses...he doesnt scramble much cause he doesnt have too..he reads the defense, changes the play..and goes on..he knows where he's goin..he progressive to his 2nd and 3 option at wr if his first is not open..but usually the first is open because he knows where the defense is gonna be and isnt gonna be..he's a very very good qb...kodi burns impresses me with his scrambling ability..especially since he only runs a 4.7, but throwing the ball..from what ive seen he just kinda looks around scrambles and has broken up plays go big sometimes...or go very wrong...against springdale last year he looked like woody wilson he broke a tackle ran to his left all the way across the field, then broke another tackle, dodged a defender and came all the way back right..threw the ball 25 or 30 yds right into a springdale db's arms...he's like matt jones, just not as talented..and burns is nowhere near the top 3 qb's in the nation

PorkRyan

Quote from: akp4105 on October 26, 2005, 10:51:42 am
btw, MM is a step or 2 ahead of burns...he reads defenses...he doesnt scramble much cause he doesnt have too..he reads the defense, changes the play..and goes on..he knows where he's goin..he progressive to his 2nd and 3 option at wr if his first is not open..but usually the first is open because he knows where the defense is gonna be and isnt gonna be..he's a very very good qb...kodi burns impresses me with his scrambling ability..especially since he only runs a 4.7, but throwing the ball..from what ive seen he just kinda looks around scrambles and has broken up plays go big sometimes...or go very wrong...against springdale last year he looked like woody wilson he broke a tackle ran to his left all the way across the field, then broke another tackle, dodged a defender and came all the way back right..threw the ball 25 or 30 yds right into a springdale db's arms...he's like matt jones, just not as talented..and burns is nowhere near the top 3 qb's in the nation

Let's see, you watched Burns play as a Sophomore against the then #1 rated team in the state and you are that quick to judge him?.  Northside was 1-9 the year before he arrived, he led them to the semis and ended with a 10-3 record.  Burns has no help on his team and he has three sophomores starting in the o-line.  Most Sophomores aren't even good enough to start for the varsity let alone at QB.  BTW, how did Mustain do with the varsity as a Sophomore?  If I was using your logic I would say Mustain must not be very good since he wasn't even able to start on a mediocre Springdale team. 

A-Town Hog Fan

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 25, 2005, 01:58:40 pm
IF he goes to a Florida team, he will have to find a new position to play......no way can he play QB at a major D-1 school.

He might be able to in Urban Myers high school-like offense.
Lord help us all!

Flatline

Quote from: PorkRyan on October 26, 2005, 11:40:12 am

Let's see, you watched Burns play as a Sophomore against the then #1 rated team in the state and you are that quick to judge him?. Northside was 1-9 the year before he arrived, he led them to the semis and ended with a 10-3 record. Burns has no help on his team and he has three sophomores starting in the o-line. Most Sophomores aren't even good enough to start for the varsity let alone at QB. BTW, how did Mustain do with the varsity as a Sophomore? If I was using your logic I would say Mustain must not be very good since he wasn't even able to start on a mediocre Springdale team.

I would like to also add that he did not have that great of line last year.  If Burns had the offense of line that Springdale has you would see how good he really is.  I assisted in coaching that Northside team last year that made it to the semi's.  Burns won probably seven of those games last year.  He destroyed Bryant by himself.  Some of you guys speak about Burns and have no idea what happens in practice or on the field during the game.  Burns is smart and he is not as fast as everyone thinks.  He is about a 4.6 guy, he just has quick feet.  Don't talk about something that you have no clue about.

akp4105

Let's see, you watched Burns play as a Sophomore against the then #1 rated team in the state and you are that quick to judge him?. Northside was 1-9 the year before he arrived, he led them to the semis and ended with a 10-3 record. Burns has no help on his team and he has three sophomores starting in the o-line. Most Sophomores aren't even good enough to start for the varsity let alone at QB. BTW, how did Mustain do with the varsity as a Sophomore? If I was using your logic I would say Mustain must not be very good since he wasn't even able to start on a mediocre Springdale team.

i'm not sayin kodi isnt any good..he's a good high school qb..but not d1...MM is the best or 2nd best qb in the nation..kodi does not compare to that...kodi sees that his first wr isnt open..time to run around and then throw to someone on a broken up play or run it...that works sometimes..but i'd rather have a poised passer than can make progression if his 1st or 2nd wr isnt open..and a qb that can read the defenses very well...mustain is a pro style qb...but he can run..he's a very good runner..had about a 20 yd td run against evangel this year..he just doesnt have to run, why run when you are accurate enough to hit your wr almost every single time..kodi burns is not in the same league as mustain when it comes to accuracy and ability at the qb position...not sayin kodi isnt a good qb or athlete..because if he gets faster he can play at another position at the d1 level..but qb is a stretch unless he just makes leaps and bounds of improvements

DOGALUM

Stay on em akp.............when you log off, I'll jump back in.......thanks for the break!! ;D

Ark Blitz

When does MM have to read a defense?  DW is always open.  You don't have to be able to read a defense when you have a WR like that.  Im not saying that he doesn't know how to read a defense but when you have a system like Springdale has the QB does not have to read a defense all of the time.  MM is going to have to adjust to the game speed at the SEC level.  Over time he will be good but to expect him to come in next year and set the world on fire at the QB position will be hard.  I hope he does but it won't be this easy...the SEC is different that the 5A West.

Kodi Burns is a D 1 player.  Northside doesn't have as near the talent as Springdale.  Burns does it all himself.  Burns is only a Jr.  Im sure Nutt will tell Burns he is not a D 1 QB and then Tenn will come in and sign the kid.

The_Bionic_Pig

first and foremost.  Yes you will have some give him the line of "We will give you a shot at winning the QB position"  because that is exactly what HDN said to Matt Jones to keep him from Oklahoma.  But let me assure you if Ryan Mallet, Nathan Dick verbal to us in 07' He is going to be put in the CB/WR position if he were to come to the Hill. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

DOGALUM

Quote from: Ark Blitz on October 26, 2005, 01:17:59 pm

When does MM have to read a defense? DW is always open. You don't have to be able to read a defense when you have a WR like that. Im not saying that he doesn't know how to read a defense but when you have a system like Springdale has the QB does not have to read a defense all of the time. MM is going to have to adjust to the game speed at the SEC level. Over time he will be good but to expect him to come in next year and set the world on fire at the QB position will be hard. I hope he does but it won't be this easy...the SEC is different that the 5A West.

Kodi Burns is a D 1 player. Northside doesn't have as near the talent as Springdale. Burns does it all himself. Burns is only a Jr. Im sure Nutt will tell Burns he is not a D 1 QB and then Tenn will come in and sign the kid.
If Nutt is still here.

Won't say any names, but a guy with the initials B.D. has been seen more than once at the Springdale field house in the last few weeks.  (no....it's not Brooks and Dunn)

No doubt Mitch plays in a great offense.....and has some talented receivers.....but alot of the #'s they put up would not be near what they are if another QB.....say.......Kodi Burns....was running the plays. 

ken

kodi could be looking at Texas....they like to run a balanced attack...& vince will be leaving soon

Ark Blitz

Quote from: ken on October 26, 2005, 01:24:39 pm
kodi could be looking at Texas....they like to run a balanced attack...& vince will be leaving soon

He should look at Texas with Vince leaving soon and I agree they have a good run balanced attack

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: ken on October 26, 2005, 01:24:39 pm

Texas is focused on Ryan Mallet probably 5- STAR QB then  Nathan Dick 4- STAR and Casey Dick's younger brother.  So depending on which one committs first I would say Arkansas  :razorback: gets the other.

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

PorkRyan

Quote from: akp4105 on October 26, 2005, 12:58:20 pm

i'm not sayin kodi isnt any good..he's a good high school qb..but not d1...MM is the best or 2nd best qb in the nation..kodi does not compare to that...kodi sees that his first wr isnt open..time to run around and then throw to someone on a broken up play or run it...that works sometimes..but i'd rather have a poised passer than can make progression if his 1st or 2nd wr isnt open..and a qb that can read the defenses very well...mustain is a pro style qb...but he can run..he's a very good runner..had about a 20 yd td run against evangel this year..he just doesnt have to run, why run when you are accurate enough to hit your wr almost every single time..kodi burns is not in the same league as mustain when it comes to accuracy and ability at the qb position...not sayin kodi isnt a good qb or athlete..because if he gets faster he can play at another position at the d1 level..but qb is a stretch unless he just makes leaps and bounds of improvements

You are wrong about him not being a D-1 QB.  Arkansas offered him over the summer so they think he is a D-1 QB.  ESPN ranked him among the top 25 players in the nation, so they think he is a D-1 QB.

For those that don't think Kodi Burns is a D-1 QB, how many times have you seen him play and against whom?

DOGALUM

I have only seen him play twice.....this Friday will be #3. 
Last year in a non-conference game, and last year against Springdale.
I alson watched the QB challenge in Springdale this year.

ken

true enough..not only is he physically tough, he's mentally tough..comes from a great family...he is very grounded..not arrogant or big headed...& he has a brother coming up thats like 12 now, whom his dad says is better than Kodi was at that age.....I don't think he'll be interested in waiting for the mustain train to leave to play, so I think he is thinking outside the state......I also hear that Nebraska is interested...I sat next to some Northside kids at the van buren game & commented that Kodi didn't seem right & they said he was being treated for a leg injury (groin pull) & couldn't really run... He obviously felt better after 3 weeks when he faced Bentonville....Anyway if attitude plays a part, this guy will be alright!

PorkRyan

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 26, 2005, 01:49:38 pm

So you watched a 15 year old kid playing in one of his first three games and then a 15 year old playing the second best team in the state. 

Burns struggled at the top gun QB.  Big deal though.  He played one of the best games I have ever seen a high school QB play last year against West Memphis in the playoffs when it mattered.

Mitch struggled at the Elite 11 QB camp.  But again do you want someone who is great in target practice (Matt Stafford) or someone who has proven they can get it done in the games (Mitch Mustain).  I'll take the guy that performs in the games.

The_Bionic_Pig

QuoteStewie -
"We will give you a shot at winning the QB position"  because that is exactly what HDN said to Matt Jones to keep him from Oklahoma

Their is a reason I stated that in a previous topic he has all the tools Matt Jones had in High School except for the height and much better acuracy but make no mistake if Zack Clark had have performed well atleast to exspectations during his tenure at Arkansas  - Matt Jones would have been riding the pine instead of burning his redshirt (Freshman) during the Georgia game even though we lost. 

Arkansas will get atleast one of the three - Mallet, Burns, Dick in next yrs class because all three will be HEAVILY recruited by a lot of Major D-1/BCS type programs along with Jimmy Clausen,  Chris Forcier, Chris Smith, Pat Bostick and numerous others...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

akp4105

Quote from: Ark Blitz on October 26, 2005, 01:17:59 pm

When does MM have to read a defense? DW is always open. You don't have to be able to read a defense when you have a WR like that. Im not saying that he doesn't know how to read a defense but when you have a system like Springdale has the QB does not have to read a defense all of the time. MM is going to have to adjust to the game speed at the SEC level. Over time he will be good but to expect him to come in next year and set the world on fire at the QB position will be hard. I hope he does but it won't be this easy...the SEC is different that the 5A West.

Kodi Burns is a D 1 player. Northside doesn't have as near the talent as Springdale. Burns does it all himself. Burns is only a Jr. Im sure Nutt will tell Burns he is not a D 1 QB and then Tenn will come in and sign the kid.

ok the play is called...mitch looks at the defense..can tell if its zone or man, also if he's got good match ups..if he doesnt..the play is changed to match the defense..therefore williams or norman will be open your correct..but he changes the play at the line alot..he knows what to do..he knows where to throw against zone defenses, which he'll throw to a spot...and against man defenses...just go to the northside/springdale game this week if you dont believe me..MM is head and shoulders better than kodi..

akp4105

Quote from: PorkRyan on October 26, 2005, 01:58:14 pm
Quote from: DOGALUM on October 26, 2005, 01:49:38 pm

So you watched a 15 year old kid playing in one of his first three games and then a 15 year old playing the second best team in the state.

Burns struggled at the top gun QB. Big deal though. He played one of the best games I have ever seen a high school QB play last year against West Memphis in the playoffs when it mattered.

Mitch struggled at the Elite 11 QB camp. But again do you want someone who is great in target practice (Matt Stafford) or someone who has proven they can get it done in the games (Mitch Mustain). I'll take the guy that performs in the games.

mitch did not struggle at the elite 11 qb camp..he did not win an award..but on rivals and other pay sites it was stated him and stafford were clearly the best qb's there..kodi has a strong arm and is elusive...but he doesnt have the accuracy right now to play d1 football..he is no better than robert johnson

The_Bionic_Pig

mitch did not struggle at the elite 11 qb camp..he did not win an award..but on rivals and other pay sites it was stated him and stafford were clearly the best qb's there..kodi has a strong arm and is elusive...but he doesnt have the accuracy right now to play d1 football..he is no better than robert johnson

Actually I think Kodi is on MJ's level when you consider him a elusive QB that can make plays out of busted plays. As far as sitting in the pocket - Mustain is better.

One is a pocket passer the other is a scrambler that will remind you of Matt Jones.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Adam Stokes

We have redshirts for a reason right?  Two good QB's are better than one.  Since MM is a year older, we simply need to redshirt Codi Burns.  Then we can have him two years!!!  Who'd you rather have, Peyton Manning of Michael Vick?  Sounds like these two.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: ajs15razorman on October 26, 2005, 03:12:07 pm
We have redshirts for a reason right? Two good QB's are better than one. Since MM is a year older, we simply need to redshirt Codi Burns. Then we can have him two years!!! Who'd you rather have, Peyton Manning of Michael Vick? Sounds like these two.

Kodi is far too good of a athelete he will see the field in another position maybe returning kicks and WR.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hardwork321

kodi Burns would never see the field with MM at QB and Norman at WR.

SonOfMud

Quote from: Hardwork321 on October 26, 2005, 03:22:05 pm

You are so right, because there can only be one WR on the field at a time. 
"They were like brothers to me, and when I say 'brother', I don't mean like a literal brother.  I mean it the way black people use it, which is more meaningful, I think."

akp4105

Quote from: SonOfMud on October 26, 2005, 04:42:33 pm
Quote from: Hardwork321 on October 26, 2005, 03:22:05 pm

You are so right, because there can only be one WR on the field at a time.

kodi better get faster if he wants to play wr cause 4.7 aint gonna cut it..and if he wants to be as elusive like matt jones he needs to get faster down field..yeah he can juke people..but he doesnt have break away speed..

clemensrules01

akp4105- mitch did not struggle at the elite 11 qb camp..he did not win an award..but on rivals and other pay sites it was stated him and stafford were clearly the best qb's there..kodi has a strong arm and is elusive...but he doesnt have the accuracy right now to play d1 football..he is no better than robert johnson

your whole argument is biased. i want to hear about robert johnson from someone other than springdale-lover.