Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This needs to be killed!

Started by Wayne Watson, October 22, 2016, 02:13:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Every trapper or hunter needs to contact their House Representative and insist they vote against this...if not kill it in committee.

They start with trappers because we are a "minority".  Hunters will be next.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5560/text
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

95_alum

"It is the policy of the United States to reduce risks to public safety..."

From conibear & steel traps? Good Lord.

How 'bout starting by reducing the risk to public safety from ISIS & terrorists?

Thanks for posting Wayne.

grayhawg

Did you noticed who introduced the bill? A Democrat and this election will strengthen them.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: grayhawg on October 23, 2016, 01:58:07 pm
Did you noticed who introduced the bill? A Democrat and this election will strengthen them.

As well as the 22 co-sponsors.

They will start with trappers as we are fewer in numbers.  Hunting will be next.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

ifghog

Quote from: grayhawg on October 23, 2016, 01:58:07 pm
Of course it was  a Democrat....Republicans don't concern themselves with petty things like this.

Albert Einswine

Just one more in a long line of perversions of federal power. The federal government was never designed to dictate the minutia of life within the several states. Leftist progressivism must die.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DeltaBoy

Horrible!!!! Traps are valuable tools in the overall maintence of Wildlife populations on the Farm.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.