Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marquez Beason

Started by Pig in the Pokey, December 10, 2017, 01:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RockyMtnHog

We need him.  A freak with speed.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

cardinalandwhite

We looking at him for receiver or DB? We need explosive athletes at both.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Hollywood870

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 10, 2017, 02:22:39 pm
We offered?

If I read it right, it looks like he has an offer from us. I don't know if Morris has re-offered or not.  I hope so.
Retired Radio Host

Hollywood870

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 10, 2017, 02:28:26 pm
If I read it right, it looks like he has an offer from us. I don't know if Morris has re-offered or not.  I hope so.
we've offered and that twitter link i posted at the bottom of my OP is Mike Wood's tweet asking Hog fans to reach out to Beason.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Hugo Bezdek

colbs

King Kong

247Hog

Quote from: colbs on December 10, 2017, 02:46:06 pm
Same school as RW3.

Glad you brought him up. Anyone know if he still going to be able to do the same role with the team next season?
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 247Hog on December 10, 2017, 03:16:58 pm
Glad you brought him up. Anyone know if he still going to be able to do the same role with the team next season?

You mean Arkansas or The Cowboys?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Muskliketusk

Their is a buncha big time WRs in Texas next year and HCCM gonna have his pic o the litter to go with Burks. Wease, Henderson, Curry, Beason, Bridges, Brown, Wilson and Wright better jump at a opportunity to play in this offense in the premier conference. Leave the scraps for the crappy Texas schools.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Muskliketusk on December 10, 2017, 03:42:01 pm
Their is a buncha big time WRs in Texas next year and HCCM gonna have his pic o the litter to go with Burks. Wease, Henderson, Curry, Beason, Bridges, Brown, Wilson and Wright better jump at a opportunity to play in this offense in the premier conference. Leave the scraps for the crappy Texas schools.
this!!! how refreshing it is!

SooieGeneris

I'd take him as a CB preferably, but he is class of '19.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!