Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nathan Page

Started by Cracker, December 09, 2017, 03:49:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cracker

Have to imagine with CCM evaluating in-state prospects with a clean slate, that Page could be in the running for an offer in the future. Offer sheet is lacking but he sticks out on a very talented Robinson team from this past season.

http://www.hudl.com/v/27yNQe
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

gibby

I was under the impression there may be a question on qualifying? Not sure. But that might explain the absence of offers.

AirWarren

If I'm not mistaken, there are some character issues too. He was involved with in a fight at a Buffalo Wild Wings in WLR and he struck a student coach in practice.

He was also removed from two private schools before he ended up at Joe t.

Cracker

Quote from: AP85 on December 09, 2017, 10:27:02 pm
If I'm not mistaken, there are some character issues too. He was involved with in a fight at a Buffalo Wild Wings in WLR and he struck a student coach in practice.

Ahh, see that would make more sense then. Curious if he had the AState, LaTech, etc. offers extended before that happened.
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

Peter Porker

Quote from: AP85 on December 09, 2017, 10:27:02 pm

This is in line with what I've heard.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.