Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford

Started by CamArk08, December 08, 2017, 02:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CamArk08

Any way we could get him to recommit? Man that would be huge. He's going to be a stud

navyhog24

Bubba's Bruisers

How does the TE position fit into CM's offense?  Is it a key piece?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

I believe that ship sailed when Bama beat the pants off of us. That is, early in the year when it became obvious that CBB was in the frying pan if not on fire.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Arthur pigby sellers.

We probably just need to concentrate on getting Henry next year.

Richard Davenport

Very likely the ship has sailed.

Tusks

use the scholly someplace else and get Henry next year.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HardingHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 08, 2017, 02:28:14 pm

Even though the Ford ship may have sailed, I do believe there is definitely a place for the TE in CM's offense. His first year at Clemson, Dwayne Allen won the Mackey Award (nation's top TE). That year he had 50 receptions, 600 yards, and 8 TDs. He then had Jordan Leggett who developed into a serious pass catching weapon for Clemson. I believe Morris will favor a TE who can play in the slot and take advantage of mismatches with linebackers and safeties. Also, he'll use them to block in space on receiver screens and such.

Someone like Hudson Henry would be perfect in a Chad Morris offense especially with his background at Pulaski Academy where he is almost always lined up in the slot

Pig in the Pokey

great post, hardingHog. Beat me to it.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

searkhogfan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 08, 2017, 02:28:14 pm

One of the interviews I saw with CCM.  He said his offense relied heavily on the TE.  In the video posted on MMQB, Clemson Offense vs. Auburn Defense.  The only receiver getting more catches than their TE was Sammy Watkins. I imagine our TE corps are excited..

Hog_Fink

we should have leaned a lot more on our TES last year. I'm excited for O'Grady to show out