Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monk in KY Shirt at the Conway vs Bentonville game tonight

Started by kevinagee, November 19, 2015, 11:17:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 20, 2015, 08:23:03 am
I'd bet what he TRULY wanted to do was go straight to the NBA. That's true of all top 20 or so recruits but they can't, so they make "business" decisions.

True, he'll spend one year in college and really won't affect Kentucky fortunes much at all. Otoh, going to Arkansas would have had a much greater impact, if nothing else on recruiting. I don't wish him anything, good or bad, but I do wish the whole subject would go away already and just move on.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

H&D

Quote from: jdunhog on November 21, 2015, 10:42:33 am
We held that spot for him when we might have been able to get another good one.  He did hold us hostage. he seems excited wth his college choice.  if I was him I would wear ear plugs!!!

It's the early signing period, he didn't hold us hostage. Go outside and get a breath of fresh air, you need it.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Dr. Starcs

H&D

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 21, 2015, 02:13:49 pm
^^^

Ok Marcus.

I bashed Marcus for his behavior a Malik's games and stated that I'm heart broken that he didn't pick Arkansas. He won't do that well when he is not the focus of the team, he's not a team player from what I've witnessed at his games.

\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Mr. Porkleone

Marcus wants to be a agent so he can grab some $$$ classless move Marcus. Your dead to me

Hogwop

Quote from: H&D on November 21, 2015, 04:12:49 pm
I bashed Marcus for his behavior a Malik's games and stated that I'm heart broken that he didn't pick Arkansas. He won't do that well when he is not the focus of the team, he's not a team player from what I've witnessed at his games.

So you can bash people all you want on here but I need to "grow the hell up" for merely suggesting that he can handle any backlash that comes with this? What a joke. Not surprising coming from you though.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

OldCoot

Quote from: H&D on November 20, 2015, 06:18:58 am
There shouldn't be any backlash to deal with. Grow the hell up.

He has every right to go to Kentucky.  He and his brother should stay there once they go though.  There is nothing left for them here.

Arkansas takes care of their own.  You go to Kentucky, you aren't ours anymore.  You don't show loyalty to us, you better hope Kentucky stays loyal to you or be dang sure you insure your body for your 1 and done.

OldCoot

Quote from: H&D on November 21, 2015, 04:12:49 pm

Sounds like he will fit in well with KY and the pros.  Retirement should treat them well in KY,,,,,they need to stay there.