Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will there be a new breed of darksiders.....

Started by dbaileyway7, February 15, 2007, 08:53:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbaileyway7

after Frank and Nutt are gone? I guess I will be a hugger if Butch, Terry Don, and Gillespie come here.

OKhogfan1959

I plan to go back to just being a fan!! I hate the darkside!

razorback3072

Quote from: OKhogfan1959 on February 15, 2007, 08:56:03 pm

What will that be like??  Able to be a fan again and support the whole program and not just the players?  It's been a while.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

scootman

I think in every athletic program there are "darksiders" and "huggers". I work at a high school and am friends with the current coach and former coach and there is ALWAYS someone who doesn't like them. It's just a fact of life that you can't make everyone happy all the time. That is a universal truth but I think it relates much more to coaches because they are sort of "out there" for everyone to see.

I wish it wasn't so but it is. I just hope that I get to change sides and be a hugger for awhile. All this negativity is making me constipated worse than a brick of cheese. :)
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

RhodeHog

dbaileyway7

I just hope the NCAA doesn't come down on the football program. If Broyles and Nutt both are gone maybe we can just move on and give the new AD and coach's a fresh start.

arkrzrbacks

I plan on becoming a more interested and supportive fan. I feel like the last few years have brought a bunch of us together to support a common cause and in return we feel that we built a stronger fan base towards the Razorbacks as a whole and not towards a individual person.

razornole

prolly, most of what i've seen from huggers lately is not about the Hawgs, but Frankendork.

The upside is if that is the dreamteam on the Hill, then they will have to throw stones and winning programs
Broyles is Porter Waggoner trying to play hip-hop - John Brummett

jamie72921

Quote from: OKhogfan1959 on February 15, 2007, 08:56:03 pm

I can't wait. I have darkside fatigue myself.
Bless your heart

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

BartIV

Quote from: dbaileyway7 on February 15, 2007, 08:53:28 pm
   after Frank and Nutt are gone? I guess I will be a hugger if Butch, Terry Don, and Gillespie come here.

Yeah guys, its been fun while its lasted, being a Darksider and all. But when can always look back and think of the good times. Remember that time Houston said he called that play. ooohhh that was a good one.

mongo™

AND HERE COME THE RAZORBACKS

BartIV

I have had my eye on steve shields for a while now. Maybe we should look at him as our next project.