Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Country weighs in on possible new D C

Started by grayhawg, January 06, 2017, 07:59:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack The BN

I say it's Duchamps or bust. We need to get a real defensive mind in her who can recruit! None of these guys are up to the task, and Duchamps can drink them under the table.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

ricepig

Ā 

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

grayhawg

Quote from: factchecker on January 11, 2017, 09:06:14 pm
Has Robb to Minnesota been confirmed yet?
He and Fleck go back aways, coached together at Rutgers, probably be announced later this week.

factchecker

Quote from: grayhawg on January 11, 2017, 09:27:43 pm
He and Fleck go back aways, coached together at Rutgers, probably be announced later this week.

I hope so.  I just know that it was rumored that Robb was going to Wake and then this one came out of nowhere.  I'm ready to get things sorted.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

grayhawg

Quote from: factchecker on January 11, 2017, 09:30:00 pm
I hope so.  I just know that it was rumored that Robb was going to Wake and then this one came out of nowhere. I'm ready to get things sorted.
We all are.

Hogwild

Quote from: grayhawg on January 11, 2017, 09:27:43 pm

Fleck told a Minn. radio station on Monday, that he wants to have his staff finalized by Thursday, and of them on campus starting Sunday. So it is likely we hear something today.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 06, 2017, 11:34:07 pm
The DL coach should be fired just like the DC. everyone who coach this pitiful defense should be gone.Band-Aid moves won't cut it.

Just like a buzzard to road kill, FCJ turns up when the team starts stinking...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.