Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Home Game This Saturday

Started by HogFaninMemphis, February 27, 2014, 09:11:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFaninMemphis

This Saturday needs to be a stamp of approval by the fan base of what is happening with this team. Let's fill Bud Walton Arena in two days and support this team we all rallied behind tonight through our televisions, radios, phones, etc.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

-Blu

Already filled up.  And we're going to need every bit of the home crowd.  Our key players all logged a lot of minutes tonight, they are probably going to be up all night celebrating. I'm not even a player and I can't even go to sleep right now, I know their adrenaline is running.  This is a really quick turnaround against a very hungry and hot Georgia team, that has confidence they can beat us. 

Kevin

got to find a way to gut it out.  crowd will need to be a factor.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Dwight_K_Shrute

Said on the radio today that there was only like 100 tickets left.  Should be packed after today.  Students should be out in force as well.  Time to bring it.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

(notOM)Rebel123

Sold out...

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hoggish1

Flatline

That is awesome.  Those guys need a standing "O" before the game even starts. 

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Kevin on February 27, 2014, 09:16:40 pm
got to find a way to gut it out.  crowd will need to be a factor.
exactly. I'll be there! Unfortunately I don't have an entire Saturday to blow, so I can't get in line in the morning to get good student seats.

HogFaninMemphis

Is it possible to do the thing we did back in the 90s and get like 21,000 in there, or is that illegal now?

wupigsuey

I could see us going on a run here.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: wupigsuey on February 27, 2014, 09:24:49 pm
I could see us going on a run here.
'Twould be glorious. If we win the next 3, we're looking at probably the 3 or 4 seed. That would give us a good bubble team to play in the first round of the tournament, which actually isn't a great scenario, but it'd also give us Florida or Kentucky in the second round, giving us a huge chance to get in/move up in the seeding.

jbcarol

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 27, 2014, 09:19:45 pm
Sold out...

Brey Cook ‏@breycook74  1h
Bud Walton is sold out today. Woo Pig
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net