Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone else growing tired of speculation?

Started by RedRock, November 24, 2012, 05:34:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRock

November 24, 2012, 05:34:04 pm Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:19:54 pm by RedRock
I wish Long would give us a timeline (If he has his guy).  My excitement is slowly deteoriating.

hawgs29

I stopped being excited a long time ago. I just want this to end already

Hogarusa

Enjoy the ride and speculation. Hopefully it will be the last one for a good while
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

tophawg19

i'm about to be at the point where i don't really care who it is . just get somebody .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

LeadHog

CallThemHawgs!

Coaching searches are usually exciting... this one has be feeling like a junkie.

I started shooting up, it was great... always high and on top of the world... and now im just strung out and pissed off

Rayzor

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 24, 2012, 05:42:54 pm
i'm about to be at the point where i don't really care who it is . just get somebody .

same here...get on with it!

NorthshoreBoar

If I was tired of the speculation I would just stop reading Hogville until the coach is hired - or I'd just stay away from the Coaching rumors forum.  The truth is I love it and hit refresh at a rate that is a bit embarrassing.
A good man can live a lie for only so long before he becomes just a man. - Jason Whitlock

RedRock

Quote from: NorthshoreBoar on November 24, 2012, 06:50:13 pm
If I was tired of the speculation I would just stop reading Hogville until the coach is hired - or I'd just stay away from the Coaching rumors forum.  The truth is I love it and hit refresh at a rate that is a bit embarrassing.
I read hogville because I keep thinking something is going to break.  I think we could all say we hit the refresh button too often. 

arkansasbred

reddogjcss

Yes this is getting old! Long needs to give us a time line! Give us something anyway