Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOTE Which of these people will have the best season in 2008?

Started by Chappeee, August 01, 2008, 10:03:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

May they represent Springdale well

Mitch Mustain
0 (0%)
Damian Williams
12 (30.8%)
Gus Malzahn
18 (46.2%)
Andrew Norman
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Chappeee

Landonhog

Chappeee

Quote from: Landonhog on August 01, 2008, 10:05:35 am
Ben Cleveland?

He is still a hog.  That's why I didn't put him on this poll.  The idea was to see how each person that Nutt ran off would do.  I just didn't want to say the word "Nutt"   LOL

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Renewed Faith

Damian will have an amazing year!  Just sad thinking what might have been... :'(

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

BEvERage

razorbackred

I voted Gus!  They will go 10-2 or 11-1 and should end up in a descent bowl!  He will probably get a HC offer after this season. 

GuvHog

Quote from: Chappeee on August 01, 2008, 10:06:35 am
He is still a hog.  That's why I didn't put him on this poll.  The idea was to see how each person that Nutt ran off would do.  I just didn't want to say the word "Nutt"   LOL

HDN didn't run Andrew Norman off. Andrew was near the bottom of the wide reciever depth
chart and decided to transfer to Tulsa. It was a playing time issue. Andrew stated this in a
television interview. I wish him all the luck in the world for a great career (except against
Arkansas).
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

bdubhog

gotta go w/ gus.. he's got that offensive thing down pat

Chappeee

Quote from: bdubhog on August 01, 2008, 11:32:58 am
gotta go w/ gus.. he's got that offensive thing down pat

and yet Nutt ran him off.  I hope Nutt goes 0-12 and Malzahn wins the Broyles award...

pitbull1

I take it that one of Malzahn's loses will be to Arkansas???

Razorbackmedic

I will go with that one guy............ what was his name????????????? Oh yeah GETOVER IT Johnson!