Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Feeling Nostalgic (and really sick and tired)

Started by BRUTUS POUNDCAKE, September 26, 2015, 09:45:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

Posted almost exactly one year ago -

It is quite obvious that many fans throughout Razorback land are currently experiencing symptoms of the FRANKKED effect.  This is the feeling that one has when their beloved sports team seems to be rounding the corner of mediocrity on their way to the cusp of potential soon to be greatness only to be catapulted backwards into rebuilding purgatory by some catastrophic bizarro FRANNKED event or action.

FRANKKED events require galactic sized chunks of bad luck, poor timing, bad judgment and unbelievable circumstance.  In most cases a FRANKKED event is a single occurrence resulting in a less than desired outcome. 

In the case of the Razorbacks however it seems that we have been feeling FRANKKED for nearly 2 decades.  Nutt FRANKKED up so many things you'd need a space calculator to add them all up.  Petrino FRANKKED us in the end and JLS.... well, let's just say he delivered a super deluxe FRANKKING that may never be eclipsed.

Beliema has had his share of feeling FRANKKED - all last year and in full effect in hi-def 1080p over the last 2 games and O'fer in the SEC.

The effects of feeling FRANKKED at every turn gets us to where we are as fans today - questioning loyalties, blaming anything and everything we can clatter out on a keyboard, unable to hold rational and realistic conversation about anything anywhere at most any time, holding on to the hope of all hopes that next year will be better and that by the luck of the gods we will sign a worthy 5 star QB who in 3 more years will be ready to rock and roll. 

I do love my HOGS and I do think we are much improved.  I am also of the opinion that we should be 5-1.  No excuses no debate, just 5-1.

I am tired, exhausted of feeling FRANKKED.  It is time to WIN.  No trying to rationalize who we are or where we belong or when is our time.  We just go out and do it now.  No reason not to.  Winning will curtail the FRANKKING and it will feel much, much better.

:razorback: