Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3rd place!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 17, 2018, 05:05:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 06:58:41 pm
Ha ha...you seem way too excited in the hopes that the Hogs and the rest of the SEC fail all so you can continue to stand on your soap box. Pretty sad man.
Not the HOGS, just the rest.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 06:54:04 pm
Hope to hear from you when the majority, more than average, of the teams get bounced.

Btw...I'd be MORE than happy to talk to you then...AFTER everything transpired. You don't see anyone else spewing things as facts BEFORE anything happens. It's what separates sensible people from...well...you.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 07:01:53 pm
Not the HOGS, just the rest.

Right. I can tell since anytime anyone says anything good about the Hogs you derail the thread with your "we're not good...we're just in a bad conference" crap.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

AHiD

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 06:54:04 pm
Hope to hear from you when the majority, more than average, of the teams get bounced.

You do realize 5 SEC teams being in the tournament would be more than most conferences get in—i.e., above average. If we get 7-8 in as we're expected to, we will be in the top 3 conferences in the country and therefore way above average.
My name...is Jerruh

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 17, 2018, 07:13:04 pm
You do realize 5 SEC teams being in the tournament would be more than most conferences get in—i.e., above average. If we get 7-8 in as we're expected to, we will be in the top 3 conferences in the country and therefore way above average.

Details details...

jvanhorn

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2018, 05:05:49 pm
Florida is about to lose to Vandy I believe and we are about to be tied for 3rd place at 8-6!!!

How sad.  Excited about a chance to be in 3rd place.  That is why Anderson will be here forever.

pghawg1

DAMN right I hope he is here. Some of you fans are amazing  u Bitch about About Anderson even when we blow out a Ranked team. 

AHiD

Quote from: jvanhorn on February 17, 2018, 07:17:45 pm
How sad.  Excited about a chance to be in 3rd place.  That is why Anderson will be here forever.

The team in first place is cheating so bad their head coach is probably gonna get banned for life in a year or two. Do you want the Hogs to be in that situation? 

We beat the team in second place and are currently one game behind them. We could easily get to 2nd place. Imagine if you complained like this about the Hogs being in the top 3 in the SEC in football.
My name...is Jerruh

3of5-2

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 17, 2018, 07:13:04 pm
Again, for the rose colored glasses crowd, there is no dominate team in the SEC, so it's hard to argue for one 8-8 team to get in and not the other one, or in the case this year, the other 5 or 6. It benefits the HOGS, because they are playing better right now, just hope they haven't peaked too early.

orvillesghost

shows how far Arkansas basketball has fallen in the last 20 years when we have a thread celebrating being in third place in the conference.

I can remember when that would have been considered a pitiful season.

3of5-2

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 17, 2018, 07:22:10 pm
The team in first place is cheating so bad their head coach is probably gonna get banned for life in a year or two. Do you want the Hogs to be in that situation? 

We beat the team in second place and are currently one game behind them. We could easily get to 2nd place. Imagine if you complained like this about the Hogs being in the top 3 in the SEC in football.
This ain't even close to SEC football.

BrooklynRoss

The SEC is massively deep this year Anyone saying we'll get less than eight teams in is going to be embarrassed when the tourney lineup is announced.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

AHiD

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 07:22:17 pm
Again, for the rose colored glasses crowd, there is no dominate team in the SEC, so it's hard to argue for one 8-8 team to get in and not the other one, or in the case this year, the other 5 or 6. It benefits the HOGS, because they are playing better right now, just hope they haven't peaked too early.

Question: how many other conferences could multiple teams that go 8-8/9-9 in conference play get into the tournament? I'll hang up and listen.
My name...is Jerruh

GuvHog

Being in 3rd place means the Hogs would not have to play till Friday in the SEC Tournament. That's important.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

greenEGnHAWGS

February 17, 2018, 07:30:19 pm #114 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:42:07 pm by greenEGnHAWGS

How in the world does the lack of a couple dominant teams in a conference mean that the conference as a whole is weak? I've been asking this question over and over and you respond without answering my question. A conference of great teams will have parity also. How does that mean it's weak?

Ps...don't give a "just watch the sec lose in the tourney". We'll deal with that as it happens. Right now, your reasoning is cuz there's no one separating itself. Please answer how that shows weakness to the overall conference.

I'll hang up and listen.

AHiD

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 07:30:19 pm
How in the world does the lack of a couple dominant teams in a conference mean that the conference as a whole is weak? I've been asking this question over and over and you respond without answering my question. A conference of great teams will have a lack of parity also. How does that mean it's weak?

Ps...don't give a "just watch the sec lose in the tourney". We'll deal with that as it happens. Right now, your reasoning is cuz there's no one separating itself. Please answer how that shows weakness to the overall conference.

I'll hang up and listen.

I apologize to correct you again, but a conference full of great teams would have a great deal of parity.
My name...is Jerruh

Letsroll1200

What's more sad is fans like you but keep watching

k.c.hawg

Can't you good people tell that 3of5-2 is like a slut at a keg party. He's just looking to get a lot of D### and yall are giving it to him. He started this s### back when we were 11-5/ 12-6 and was certain this season was going down in flames. When that didn't happen he decided getting action from anyone he could was the next best thing. Send him off to his local bar and let him pick someone up.....don't engage him on this forum. It's just nasty.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Randohoggie

Add "dominate" to the list (hint:  dominant). 

Further, do you realize how little sense EVERYTHING you are saying makes?  What would there being a dominant team have to do with an argument between 8-8 teams? 

Then, you go on to say that the Hogs are playing better and peaking, but that everyone else has on the "rose colored glasses?"  What does that even mean?  How does it benefit the Hogs?  They are playing better and peaking.  That's their own doing.  That's no benefit from the league.

No.  Sense. At. All.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 07:30:19 pm
How in the world does the lack of a couple dominant teams in a conference mean that the conference as a whole is weak? I've been asking this question over and over and you respond without answering my question. A conference of great teams will have a lack of parity also. How does that mean it's weak?

I'll hang up and listen.
Never said it was weak, get the quotes correct, I said it was A-V-E-R-A-G-E, which it is, and the HOGS are the biggest benefactor.

AlmaHog2011

There isn't a dominant team in the country. Lots of really good to just pretty good teams.

The SEC has a lot of teams in both categories.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on February 17, 2018, 07:32:27 pm
I apologize to correct you again, but a conference full of great teams would have a great deal of parity.

Dangit! Lol.

3of5-2

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 17, 2018, 07:38:34 pm
Add "dominate" to the list (hint:  dominant). 

Further, do you realize how little sense EVERYTHING you are saying makes?  What would there being a dominant team have to do with an argument between 8-8 teams? 

Then, you go on to say that the Hogs are playing better and peaking, but that everyone else has on the "rose colored glasses?"  What does that even mean?  How does it benefit the Hogs?  They are playing better and peaking.  That's their own doing.  That's no benefit from the league.

No.  Sense. At. All.
Good grief, it benefits them because they are playing better than any of these A-V-E-R-A-G-E teams are right now. Let's see if they can keep it up. I don't know how many times I have to say it, it's all in their favor, and they could and should win the SECt.

OkieBack

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 05:11:34 pm
A-V-E-R-A-G-E

Poor, poor, sour hater.  Go kick some rocks.  The rest of us are having a ball.  Go Hogs!!!!!!!!

Randohoggie

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 07:45:10 pm
Good grief, it benefits them because they are playing better than any of these A-V-E-R-A-G-E teams are right now. Let's see if they can keep it up. I don't know how many times I have to say it, it's all in their favor, and they could and should win the SECt.

Ok, add "benefits" to the list of words you don't understand.  It doesn't "benefit" them that they are playing better. Playing better is something you do, not a benefit you receive.

3of5-2

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 17, 2018, 07:48:50 pm
Ok, add "benefits" to the list of words you don't understand.  It doesn't "benefit" them that they are playing better. Playing better is something you do, not a benefit you receive.
The benefit is how bad the other A-V-E-R-A-G-E teams are playing.

Randohoggie

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 07:52:28 pm

Ok, man, this is exhausting.  Good luck with remembering to breathe. 

3of5-2

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 17, 2018, 07:54:53 pm
Ok, man, this is exhausting.  Good luck with remembering to breathe.
Oh, don't go yet.

OkieBack

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 07:52:28 pm

Guess what.  When you are in a great conference, most teams look average until they play the rest of the country.  Let's wait and see how "average" the SEC looks come the Sweet 16.  Get ready to eat some crow, boyyyyzzzzzzzz.....

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: OkieBack on February 17, 2018, 07:58:56 pm
Guess what.  When you are in a great conference, most teams look average until they play the rest of the country.  Let's wait and see how "average" the SEC looks come the Sweet 16.  Get ready to eat some crow, boyyyyzzzzzzzz.....

Wait to see what happens before we preach opinions on our soapbox? What a novel concept...

3of5-2

Quote from: OkieBack on February 17, 2018, 07:58:56 pm
Been saying it for the last 2 months, get your plate out.

RedBird5

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 05:36:28 pm
Okay Barbara, don't forget about your kids. Do they really know what you are? You can't hide it forever.

A-V-E-R-A-G-E.  Exactly what your level of s*** talking is

3of5-2

Quote from: RedBird5 on February 17, 2018, 08:10:18 pm
A-V-E-R-A-G-E.  Exactly what your level of s*** talking is
Glad you chimed in, thanks for contributing.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:12:41 pm
Glad you chimed in, thanks for contributing.

At least he actually answers questions when asked.

LivingLegends

Jesus Christ, that guys a [CENSORED] bag to the nth degree. Stop feeding the troll.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 08:14:00 pm
At least he actually answers questions when asked.
Hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.

3of5-2

Quote from: LivingLegends on February 17, 2018, 08:14:29 pm
Jesus Christ, that guys a [CENSORED] bag to the nth degree. Stop feeding the troll.
Love me some Jesus, just not in that context.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:17:36 pm
Hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.

I've asked very specific questions and you never answered with anything but "just watch the teams lose in the tourney"...so no. You didn't even attempt to answer my questions.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 08:19:19 pm
I've asked very specific questions and you never answered with anything but "just watch the teams lose in the tourney"...so no. You didn't even attempt to answer my questions.
I'm sorry, I guess I didn't answer the way you wanted me to.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:20:54 pm

Ha ha...you didn't answer it at all but oh well...I didn't expect you to. Cuz your thought process is flawed so explaining it wasn't going to happen.

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 08:22:42 pm
Ha ha...you didn't answer it at all but oh well...I didn't expect you to. Cuz your thought process is flawed so explaining it wasn't going to happen.
A-V-E-R-A-G-E will define our destiny, and I mean that in a good way.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 17, 2018, 07:35:53 pm
Can't you good people tell that 3of5-2 is like a slut at a keg party. He's just looking to get a lot of D### and yall are giving it to him. He started this s### back when we were 11-5/ 12-6 and was certain this season was going down in flames. When that didn't happen he decided getting action from anyone he could was the next best thing. Send him off to his local bar and let him pick someone up.....don't engage him on this forum. It's just nasty.

Best post in this thread by far.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:25:43 pm
A-V-E-R-A-G-E will define our destiny, and I mean that in a good way.

You're reasoning behind an "average" conference is what's flawed. Parity does not mean weak.

WBOBO

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:20:54 pm
Mods please tell him bye bye and as Mick would say in Rocky Permanently.
This is one of the best days ever to be a Razorback.  The baseball team put up football scores and the basketball team looked as if they woke up from the dead.

This 4of 40-1 is POS that should never be on here.  He's an arse wipe that has not changed his green stained Huggies.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

lumphog

CAN'T BE..... The Talkin Heads said we were the 8th best team in the conference (Sarc)

3of5-2

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 17, 2018, 08:28:08 pm
You're reasoning behind an "average" conference is what's flawed. Parity does not mean weak.
Not weak, A-V-E-R-A-G-E.

3of5-2

Quote from: WBOBO on February 17, 2018, 08:29:48 pm
Mods please tell him bye bye and as Mick would say in Rocky Permanently.
This is one of the best days ever to be a Razorback.  The baseball team put up football scores and the basketball team looked as if they woke up from the dead.

This 4of 40-1 is POS that should never be on here.  He's an arse wipe that has not changed his green stained Huggies.
Now that you got that off of your chest, care to discuss why being happy to be in 3rd place in a A-V-E-R-A-G-E conference is something to crow about? At least wait until we win the SECt and be the only SEC team to make it to the Sweet 16.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 17, 2018, 08:41:10 pm
Now that you got that off of your chest, care to discuss why being happy to be in 3rd place in a A-V-E-R-A-G-E conference is something to crow about? At least wait until we win the SECt and be the only SEC team to make it to the Sweet 16.

Trash thread

WBOBO

Don't play the game of wit with me boy or girl.  Enjoy what the Razorbacks accomplished today.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 17, 2018, 07:35:53 pm
Sounds like how you met your wife. But if you want to discuss the topic, please feel free to do so.