Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill

Started by Boss Hog in the Arkansas, December 02, 2017, 08:16:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Is Ohio States punt returner. I've been flipping between this game, the Miami game, and the A State game so I haven't seen enough of the game to know if he has made any plays, but any in state kid that can get on the field at Ohio State needs to be on the hill no matter what
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

rwspear

that seems relevant tonight

kodiakisland

I just love the KJ Hill discussion.  We don't have it nearly enough.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

DoctorSusscrofa

We plan on discussing him for 5-10 more years.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

razortrack

Who is this KJ Hill you speak of?

TNhawgfan

He had some major plays against Michigan last week. Try watching a team before you say he can't make it on the field
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

greenEGnHAWGS

Good enough to return their punts, huh...

#KillingIt
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: kodiakisland on December 02, 2017, 08:17:39 pm
I just love the KJ Hill discussion.  We don't have it nearly enough.

The kid from Cedar Ridge also plays hoops for Wichita State...Frazier plays for Bama. John Tate from Pine Bluff plays DL for Memphis. Oh the humanity!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hoggusamoungus

Is he Steven Hill's brother?  Because I just.

Salted Pork

He muffed a punt return that luckily bounced back to him instead of the Wisconsin punt cover players. Ya'll would be roasting him alive here if he were a Razorback.

TNRazorbacker

Obviously made the right decision

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 02, 2017, 08:20:24 pm
He had some major plays against Michigan last week. Try watching a team before you say he can't make it on the field
I literally just said he shouldn't have been allowed to get away because he could've helped the hogs
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 02, 2017, 08:30:31 pm
I literally just said he shouldn't have been allowed to get away because he could've helped the hogs

Big time talent leaves AR at times. It happens. But if they don't want to be a Hog, then I don't want them either.

Pretty simple.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

JethroB.

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on December 02, 2017, 08:18:44 pm
We plan on discussing him for 5-10 more years.

Maybe 10-12 more?

kp72204

Calling All Hogs

I know North Little Rock will never forget him.

root_hawg

51 catches coming into tonight

BVHawg

Quote from: razortrack on December 02, 2017, 08:18:50 pm
Who is this KJ Hill you speak of?
Dang it,razortrack, watch those dangling participles. KJ could trip over one and end his career before we are done talking about him!

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

BatesvilleHOG

Sold him some fireworks at my tent in Bryant in 2012.

HawgcallWPS

Dudes a hack, sure he's got more receiving yards this year playing for a contender as a sophomore than anyone on our team, still doesn't mean he would've got any reps on the hill. Thank god we decided to go with Reed instead. #uncommon

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 02, 2017, 08:30:31 pm
Well if I had known I was allowed to kidnap him and make him play for Arkansas I would have. I thought it was illegal

buldozer

Quote from: HawgcallWPS on December 03, 2017, 06:05:43 am
Dudes a hack, sure he's got more receiving yards this year playing for a contender as a sophomore than anyone on our team, still doesn't mean he would've got any reps on the hill.
No doubt he has gotten more reps at OSU than he would have here.... we had a coach who didn't value home grown talent and wouldn't put AR kids on the field until all his other options were injured.... Glad that coach is gone!

I hope our new coach will recruit and play AR kids if they are the best at their position.

Ray_Finkle

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 02, 2017, 08:20:24 pm

Try reading comprehension before you are a d*ck.

LRRandy

Quote from: HawgcallWPS on December 03, 2017, 06:05:43 am
Dudes a hack, sure he's got more receiving yards this year playing for a contender as a sophomore than anyone on our team, still doesn't mean he would've got any reps on the hill. Thank god we decided to go with Reed instead. #uncommon
you can take your tongue out of your cheek now. That's funny.
This is fun, isn't it.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on December 02, 2017, 08:16:23 pm
Is Ohio States punt returner. I've been flipping between this game, the Miami game, and the A State game so I haven't seen enough of the game to know if he has made any plays, but any in state kid that can get on the field at Ohio State needs to be on the hill no matter what

No matter even if they do not want to be on the hill? You can't handcuff them and force them to to go anywhere.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi