Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many sacks for Tyler Wilson this season?

Started by AFWarrior83, September 06, 2012, 03:49:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

Last year Tyler was sacked 26 times!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/382642/tyler-wilson

I'm hoping it's 1/2 the amount of last year, but we'll have to wait and see...
Hogville member since 2005.

Bubba's Bruisers

So half would average 1 per game.  How many sacks will Bama along get?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dionysos25

"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

AFWarrior83

The coaches have been talking about more short and middle range passes, which should help alieviate some sacks. I'd guess BAMA will probably get 2-3, anymore than that and we'll be in trouble. Hopefully we don't give up any this weekend.

If it wasn't for a busted play, Tyler wouldn't have been sacked at all vs. Jax St.
Hogville member since 2005.

Tim Harris

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 06, 2012, 04:02:48 pm
Anything less than 20 would great.

It is not only the sacks of Tyler that are not good, it is also the hits that he took.  Towards the beginning of our game with LSU last November, CBS put a graphic on the screen that showed that Tyler had been hit over 60 times to that point, which led all SEC QBs in regards to the number of times being hit.  That is simply not good.  We were really fortunate last season that the hits/sacks on Tyler didn't cause an injury because we simply can't afford to lose Tyler.   

CDBHawg

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

MJ2

13 games - avg 2/game = 26 again this year - unless he gets hurt and then that # goes down.

TXArcher

I would bet that Tyler records no sacks this year.

Bacons Rebellion

Hoggish1