Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction Thread

Started by Oklahawg, August 31, 2010, 09:40:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

Provide a score for Saturday's game and one anecdote worth noting.

UA wins 58-7.

Brandon Mitchell scores on a running play.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

bsking

49-10

3 rushing TDs by different people.

Lake City Hog

56-10 Hogs!
1st team defense scores at least once!

mmhogs17

PonderinHog

63-17

Mallett finds DJ Williams underneath early and often.

H O G S

69-0

J Adams returns a punt for a TD.

stronguard

51-0

Ryan Calendar blocks a FG
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Ray Zorback_1*

77-9

The D rings up 21 of the 77.

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: H O G S on August 31, 2010, 10:25:45 pm
69-0

J Adams returns a punt for a TD.

^ this

Also, D.J. returns as KO for a TD.

StreetThief99

Quote from: Shocktheman on September 25, 2010, 07:33:57 am
Guys Im outnumbered here at FOB Sharana. . .Taliban outside the wire and Bama fans inside!  Send Hogs fans with beer immediately!

Carl Lazlo

Oklahawg

Quote from: StreetThief99 on August 31, 2010, 11:27:45 pm
Arkansas 49
Ole Piss 14

You get to call that score first in 6 weeks.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

IllegalShift

Win: 49-20

Everyone starts to worry about the defense, but says  :razorback: will be back on track next week.

pigzwillrise

58-14 Hogs Roll with the starters sitting after half

Camara makes an impressively long field goal and our Drec Humphrey's has a big game w/a TD

TexHog188

49-7 Hogs

4 Different Receivers catch TDs from 3 different QBs.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hog-Corleone

48-10

One Defensive TD, and our defense gets 4 TO's.  Nationaly media still gives no respect to the D.

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

The_Boot_stops_here

47-17

the D gives up a TD of more than 50 yrds

#3 returns a punt for a TD

phadedhawg

Ark 45
Other team 3

Arkansas will score more points!

Welch96

55-10

D gets 6 sacks and 1 scoop and score! And we are off !

Tusk21

56-10 - Hogs
Mallet throws one touchdown for 50+ yards.