Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleReedHawgCaller

We rebound the damn ball this game isn't even close.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Dominicanhog

Cmheinley

Holy darn, we have got to figure out how to get in position to rebound.

Danny J

Hollywood_HOGan45

I've come to expect officiating like this in the sec.

Knot2brite

How desperate is espn to draw viewers that they need some chick knocking down a player ?
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

gmarv54

Knot2brite

Beard gets too far underneath the basket some times...

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

RaisinHog

jfred59

Wow, Beard gets elbowed to the floor and gets the foul call

Hulk HOGan

PonderinHog

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 02, 2018, 08:36:20 pm
Beard gets too far underneath the basket some times...
Great outlet bounce pass to MSU though.

Hawgphish

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 02, 2018, 08:35:28 pm
How desperate is espn to draw viewers that they need some chick knocking down a player ?
that was strange

Hogz87

The ref ignored the State player moving his pivot foot several times then finally decided to just call another foul on us.

Awesome.

Letsroll1200

rljjr

lookawayquick

hogmolar

PonderinHog

Hogz87

14 minutes and 32 seconds into the game and we are finally attempting our first FTs.

SPAL

I don't complain much about announce teams but this color analyst is awful.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rljjr

N HOG

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Hogz87

We're going to be playing walk-ons the final 5 minutes of the game at this rate.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

rljjr

elksnort

TNhawgfan

Every year, it's the ugliest damn game at the hump. Like watching a high school game
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hulk HOGan

Knot2brite

Know where you are on the damn floor...how do you play NCAA college basketball and hit the side of the damn backboard

rljjr

GREAT support from the MSU faithful. Might be a thousand people.

hogsmash12

I don't know if it's political correctness holding everyone hostage but these announcers are horrible.  I don't know who in the hell the SEC network hires these freaking people but I had to mute it and listen to internet radio with a 60 second delay it's so bad.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

DoubleReedHawgCaller

lookawayquick

Barford needs to sit and collect his thoughts.  Totally out of sync.  Looks like the Houston game.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Ugly, slow, low scoring game. Exactly what moo state wants
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Letsroll1200