Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas(11-2,1-0) vs Miss St(12-1,0-0)

Started by Porked Tongue, January 02, 2018, 06:19:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Hulk HOGan

RaisinHog

VBMark

If you care, Auburn beat TN at Knoxville AND Florida is beating the heck out of A&M at College Station. Maybe that road luck will strike us tonight as well. WPS!
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Letsroll1200

jfred59

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 02, 2018, 08:48:41 pm
Would it kill one of our players to at least frigging try to get a rebound?  If we were even attempting an effort to keep them from getting offensive boards we'd by up 8 - 10 points.

Scared they will get called for a foul for breathing

BannerMountainMan

Pleased with this score by the looks of the foul count, good half, we will wear them down
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hog Pharm

TNhawgfan

"We'll win 7 games on the road this year because of our seniors" random jumpballers. Our 5 seniors stunk that first half
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hannahboarnana

What is wrong with us? Can't rebound, missing easy shots, we look half-dead! There's no excuse for playing this poorly after how we fought against Tennessee. We should already have a 20 point lead. Ridiculous.
Also yes, these announcers suck.

hawgball40

Hawgphish

MAGA45

Fake News

Bacons Rebellion

I want Thomas to quit putting the ball on the floor and trying to make something happen for himself. He needs to get rebounds and trash baskets.

HogCzar1

Certainly going to have to play better than that. Can't stop them off the dribble and we look a little lackadaisical

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 02, 2018, 08:50:03 pm
Who the hell was macon throwing the ball to?

he was throwing the ball to where thompson was supposed to be

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 02, 2018, 08:51:12 pm
"We'll win 7 games on the road this year because of our seniors" random jumpballers. Our 5 seniors stunk that first half

Will win 5
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hawgball40

We need to solve that defense. get gafford the ball in the paint. macon and barford are ice cold. jones and beard afraid to shoot.

rzrbk4life

Sloppy play. Gotta clean it up for the second half. We can win this
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dominicanhog

this thread is full of bitching about rebounding and we out rebounded them 23-22

elksnort

Quote from: panhandlepig on January 02, 2018, 08:44:13 pm
  I don't give a chit what these folks are saying. Come on Hogs. Win this dang game.
Thank you. If we were playing better folks would notice the announcing as much.

RaisinHog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 02, 2018, 08:50:38 pm
Pleased with this score by the looks of the foul count, good half, we will wear them down

Wear them down? Standing around jacking up random 3's is gona wear them down ???

lookawayquick

Bulldogs are not a good team.  Hogs should win by double digits.  But to do so they will have to wake up and bring the energy.  Brain freeze on the road so far.

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 02, 2018, 08:51:12 pm

that first half

that first half

that first half

SPAL

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on January 02, 2018, 08:52:11 pm
he was throwing the ball to where thompson was supposed to be

He had gafford on pick and roll for an easy bucket. Not sure why he was looking for TT

Letsroll1200

No energy, stupid mistakes by our Seniors, abd lack of recruiting a quality 4 man. Cook and Thomas are a big disappointment. They couldn't start for Arkansas Baptist College the way they're playing. Pick it up

HogFansReunited

Got pretty good seats. Hopefully the team shows up for the second half.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

elksnort

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 02, 2018, 08:50:33 pm
If we had one quality 4 man
I've said this all along however I don't know if it applies to this game or not.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 02, 2018, 08:53:20 pm
Wear them down? Standing around jacking up random 3's is gona wear them down ???
you'll see ole boy
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pig Worshipper

We were sharing the ball and playing good team ball then the last 8 minutes or so guys started playing selfish, me first basketball. We are lucky that we weren't blown out yet.

Get back to playing unselfish basketball.

Hog Pharm

Quote from: MAGA45 on January 02, 2018, 08:51:46 pm
Barford and Macon non existent

Very similar to Houston game. If they don't bring it we're screwed.

PonderinHog

XavierZane

16 to 4 fta disparity.  No bonus for us in the first.  The refs are letting them do anything they want under the rim on both sides of the court.  Our guys can't be afraid to shoot though.  They gave up several open looks.  Too timid on offense and defense because of the refs and because they're cold.  Got to learn to get past both.

ceegar

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 02, 2018, 08:52:27 pm
Will win 5

I predicted a loss by 5 before the game.  With us scoring in the low 70's.  We may not make it to 70.  This team will struggle on the road this year
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

c-townfan

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 02, 2018, 08:52:43 pm
this thread is full of bitching about rebounding and we out rebounded them 23-22

Thank you. Rebounding was not the problem. Drives me nuts to read this board sometimes.

BentonvilleJeff

I don't see it as a rebounding problem the first half. We're just missing shots. Need to get hot and go on a run.

GA reddiehog

No energy from the team and no coaching from the bench.  Hogs look lost when they have to play against a tight defense.  If they continue to stand around and take bad shots this will get ugly in the second half

Hogball

LivingLegends

When people are bitching about rebounding it's almost always on offensive rebounds.

BallHog1

Very typical.... down 4 at half and the HV drama queens have already decreed a loss...

BannerMountainMan

Hog Pharm

We're lucky to be down only 4. They missed a bunch of open shots.

Bogghawg

Their uncontested 10 offensive rebounds have lead directly to at the very least ten easy points.  Period.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

trippigs

We will smoke MSU if we wake up and play our game. Currently we are playing down to them....no energy. Go Hogs

RaisinHog

I mean I think we will win .. but we should be up by double digits ..

TebowHater

Quote from: VBMark on January 02, 2018, 08:50:28 pm
If you care, Auburn beat TN at Knoxville AND Florida is beating the heck out of A&M at College Station. Maybe that road luck will strike us tonight as well. WPS!

I more hate this because it 1. makes our TN win look less good and 2. Makes me have zero confidence we will win Saturday..so we best figure out a way to pull this one out to avoid starting 1-2.