Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who had Butler picked in their NCAAT brackets entry?

Started by HognotinMemphis, March 16, 2018, 07:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I did only one bracket and when I filled it out on ESPN's site, this was not a game I gave any extra thought to. I immediately selected Butler. Have 7 losses so far but Butler and Buffalo not among them.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Oliver

masbas3

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 16, 2018, 07:17:29 pm
I did only one bracket and when I filled it out on ESPN's site, this was not a game I gave any extra thought to. I immediately selected Butler. Have 7 losses so far but Butler and Buffalo not among them.

I did.  I also have them over Purdue.

oldbooniehog

GA reddiehog

I picked Butler because I knew MA would screw it up.  He must have some great info on some one to keep his job this long!!!!!!!!

bphi11ips

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 16, 2018, 07:17:29 pm

I beat you yesterday by one (13 of 16), and I'd rather lose a tournament pool than pick someone besides the Hogs. You're lucky the bad Hogs showed up today. Butler is not that good. They have two good players.

I had Purdue on Sunday, though.  I also have them in the Final Four. Who knew Haas would miss the rest of the tourney?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

dagnamit

I would of picked dungputtoo against the Hogs so yes I picked Butler.

BadHog

So you pick Butler over the Hogs in your bracket and that is worth starting a post over?
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: BadHog on March 16, 2018, 11:13:19 pm
So you pick Butler over the Hogs in your bracket and that is worth starting a post over?

It allows those who hate CMA to talk more.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

dagnamit

Breems

He pops in every now and then for posts like these.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Boardon Hamsay

I had Butler. Didn't trust that we could get it done.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 16, 2018, 11:15:04 pm

How can anyone hate Mikey?  He's so needy in so many areas.

hogsanity

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on March 16, 2018, 11:15:04 pm

I dont hate Mike Anderson, I just hate that he is the coach of the hogs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HognotinMemphis

I wanted to know how many others picked Butler who post here. That tells me how many here think with their hearts and not their heads.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogsanity on March 16, 2018, 11:43:42 pm
I dont hate Mike Anderson, I just hate that he is the coach of the hogs.
That's funny because it is true. Who can dislike Mike personally? If you like the last 7 years, you are content that Anderson is the head coach.

cram224

Quote from: dagnamit on March 16, 2018, 11:16:18 pm
I even made money off of the Hogs today.
Betting against Ark has been money in the bank for sometime now. Like 7 years. Now, lets go buy us something really nice.

FaytownHog

Quote from: cram224 on March 17, 2018, 09:27:17 am
Betting against Ark has been money in the bank for sometime now. Like 7 years. Now, lets go buy us something really nice.
That last 7 years is better than the two coaches previous to these past 7 years. That's not to say I'm happy with where we're at but it didn't start with MA. MA has done better than the previous two coaches before him. It's just not enough.