Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How anyone could watch many of the games Sat and not see a huge talent gap

Started by hogsanity, November 13, 2017, 08:39:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

Quote from: majp51 on November 15, 2017, 10:04:05 am
The demographics part, which I believe can be overcome, CBB did not bring with him.

Again using Mississippi State as an example, it has recruiting complications that dwarf Arkansas. In a State that has 1 million more population,

Mississippi, the state, has almost an identical population to Ar, both just under 3mil. Yet Miss produces 3.5 times the # p5 signees as does AR.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

After watching another day of football, I am even more convinced our talent deficit is worse than I thought. And THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO KEEP BB. Lack of talent is as much his fault as is who he hires assts, and what input he has on offense and defense. 

But how people can still start threads saying we have the talent to win 8 or 9 if we just had a good coach is just crazy. Our db's could not stay with the 2nd and 3rd string wr's from MSU, since they were missing their top 4 receivers. Our lb's continue to jump in the wrong gaps, and our receivers just can not get open against man coverage. And the OL, dear Lord, what a mess, and we have no speed anywhere.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE