Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Build a team from FA

Started by bennyl08, January 13, 2017, 12:26:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000773114/article/2017-nfl-unrestricted-free-agents-by-position

Assume (incorrectly so) that you can have any of the 53 players here and stay inside the roster cap. Namely, would be too hard to try and guestimate the value each one is worth.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Dr. Starcs

Are you wanting us to pick a team without a budget?
Sorry, I'm confused

bennyl08

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 13, 2017, 05:01:49 pm
Are you wanting us to pick a team without a budget?
Sorry, I'm confused

Well, there's a difference b/w picking a team without a budget and picking a team made solely out of FA's without a budget, but yeah, that's what I'm asking. Unless you can find a link that gives approximate worth for each of the players, then having to limit it to the salary cap would be cool.

I had started typing up what my team would look like. However, being perfectly honest, I don't know enough about OL players in the NFL to smartly choose there without doing some extra work to try and find what other people have said, so I just scrapped the post. Too much I had to do today to waste time with that.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse