Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MIKE VRABEL?

Started by lamont7906, January 07, 2017, 06:32:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Vrabel is about to be the Rams HC, so, I'd guess no.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Calihog2012

New here..

anyone know who the realistic possibilities for a new DC would be?

Rhodes is the one i would bet on..other than that idk

Youngsta71701

Quote from: lamont7906 on January 07, 2017, 06:32:00 pm
I know we want to install a 3-4 and Houston run a 3-4. Mike is a linebacker coach for them making around 300,000. I know he turned down the 9ers DC job but maybe he thought kelly wasn't going to be there long. I wonder would he want to go the college route. I mean we can pay him 500,000 and more. A superbowl ring could be a plus to show recruits.
Hell, if we're paying Robb Smith 800,000 I'm sure we can find a way to pay him 500,000.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

The Hawg Marshal

FANONTHEHILL

January 18, 2017, 10:37:21 am #54 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 10:50:49 am by FANONTHEHILL
I guess we be done with this now.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Suidae Suis Scrofa

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on January 18, 2017, 10:37:21 am
Can we be done with this now.
Wow,  that's quite a job getting to take over one of the best defenses in the NFL with no previous DC experience.   I guess Romeo Crennel was looking for a little less stress.
From limited interaction with Mike, he seems a very humble guy.  I hope he works out at a DC.

-phil

FANONTHEHILL

Quote from: Suidae Suis Scrofa on January 18, 2017, 10:50:33 am
Wow,  that's quite a job getting to take over one of the best defenses in the NFL with no previous DC experience.   I guess Romeo Crennel was looking for a little less stress.
From limited interaction with Mike, he seems a very humble guy.  I hope he works out at a DC.

-phil

Love Vrabel, but I think he's got a long career in the NFL ahead of him.  Great mind and that was evident as a player and now coach.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015