Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ASU Athletic Director "Calls the Wolves" on steps of Capitol in LR

Started by WizardofhOgZ, December 17, 2013, 03:19:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kicking Wing

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Kicking Wing on December 20, 2013, 03:59:48 pm
No.  This board needs a hobby.

I'm thinking of starting a new hobby just because you suggested it. I'm going to go troll any red wolf board I can find! Sounds like a great hobby!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MountieDawg

Quote from: Dropkick on December 17, 2013, 03:24:38 pm
Actually if you have to say "we are a statewide program" you probably aren't.

Don't Jeff Long and CBB talk all the time about being the states flagship program.
SEC!

PorkSoda

Quote from: MountieDawg on December 20, 2013, 08:51:49 pm
Don't Jeff Long and CBB talk all the time about being the states flagship program.
what they should be talking about is how to fish said flagship out of the toilet.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Westcoasthog

Why don't you stupid people on this Hogville Board give Arkansas State some credit.  I am tried of reading your petty remarks about Arkansas State.  Arkansas and Arkansas State should be playing each other in Football like the other states across the USA play each other.  Arkansas - Arkansas State game every year could generate money, and the money would stay in Arkansas,  Why play another Louisiana school for this game in which the money is going
out of the State of Arkansas.

termite

Quote from: Westcoasthog on December 21, 2013, 03:37:28 am
    Why don't you stupid people on this Hogville Board give Arkansas State some credit.  I am tried of reading your petty remarks about Arkansas State.  Arkansas and Arkansas State should be playing each other in Football like the other states across the USA play each other.  Arkansas - Arkansas State game every year could generate money, and the money would stay in Arkansas,  Why play another Louisiana school for this game in which the money is going     
How would this benifit the Razorbacks?  ........

Inhogswetrust

December 21, 2013, 05:14:50 am #156 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:16:29 pm by Inhogswetrust

Let me see. You called people stupid on Hogville yet YOU posted on Hogville...........................Yep that makes you stupid.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Sivad

Why don't you stupid people on this Hogville Board give Arkansas State some credit. 

Arkansas - Arkansas State game every year could generate money, and the money would stay in Arkansas.

ASU 's complaints have become fingernails on a chalkboard.
This worn out and desperate plea for Arkansas to come rescue ASU like the Carpathia picking up Titanic floaters used to come from them several times per year.
Now it is a constant squeal for help that is not only regurgitated  :puke: but is quite boring.

Runt

Then quit reading them.  :P

southhog

I hear the 'call the wolves' in Razorback Stadium all the time now at least that what it sounds like when we call the hogs.

KaysFieldTouchdown

Quote from: Sivad on December 21, 2013, 08:51:37 am
ASU 's complaints have become fingernails on a chalkboard.
This worn out and desperate plea for Arkansas to come rescue ASU like the Carpathia picking up Titanic floaters used to come from them several times per year.
Now it is a constant squeal for help that is not only regurgitated  :puke: but is quite boring.

Could you describe how this game would be even somewhat like rescuing people facing imminent death?

Better yet could you even think of how it benefits ASU at all?

twistitup

Quote from: KaysFieldTouchdown on December 21, 2013, 11:50:18 am
Could you describe how this game would be even somewhat like rescuing people facing imminent death?

Better yet could you even think of how it benefits ASU at all?

How it benefits asu? That's easy, relevance.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on December 21, 2013, 12:13:34 pm
Why, they have Mizzou and Miami coming to town, they don't need us, haven't you heard? I figure Miami will keep their game because they don't draw well at home unless it's a FL team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Mizzou buy it's way out,

We need to get a thread started on how the potential game would effect the GSD while playing with 3*.

Two Socks

You are the worst team in the SEC this season.   How does winning against the Hogs make anyone revelant???

Captain Crunch

This topic is really tiring.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

KaysFieldTouchdown

Wrong, lame.

The only benefit I see right now, is a good shot at a win over an SEC school.

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

twistitup

Quote from: Two Socks on December 21, 2013, 01:17:52 pm
  You are the worst team in the SEC this season.   How does winning against the Hogs make anyone revelant???

We're not talking just anyone, we're talking asu - a second tier small in-state team struggling to make a statement on a national level....not to mention struggling to keep a coach in Jonesboro
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....