Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARSN for shafting us on the Full Court Package

Started by Gohawgs 71, December 19, 2007, 08:53:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohawgs 71

December 19, 2007, 08:53:53 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 12:03:30 am by Triple P
This is not an ESPN/Cable operator issue

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HogRadioTMC

This is not an ARSN issue...I promise!  The games were never scheduled to be on ESPN Full Court in the first place.

Cajun Hog

Gohawgs 71

Quote from: HogRadioTMC on December 19, 2007, 11:30:15 pm
This is not an ARSN issue...I promise!  The games were never scheduled to be on ESPN Full Court in the first place.

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about.  look at the Hog schedule on ESPN.COM.  Also look up FULL Court and view the schedule on their PDF

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/schedule?teamId=8

chiefsfan

I can almost gurantee you this is an ARSN problem for one reason  The razorzone

They can black out the game because the University makes more money from people that pay 9.95 a month for razorzone.   They want the money coming to them, not to anyone else

I have said ever since it came about that the razorzone was a joke, and was only created simply so fans can be forced to pay the University of Arkansas for the right to listen to its sports teams.  I am in Northeast Arkansas and have Digital cable, so therefore I dont have to pay razorzone during football or basketball season because Ill get the games on TV anyway.  But, we dont get baseball games on the radio up here, so for March-June every year I end up sending 9.95 a month to the University of Arkansas just so I can listen to the baseball games

The university is smart enough to know that all out of state fans will have to use this just to get the games, and a whole bunch of instate fans will have to purchase it for at least a few months during the year, because there are places in Arkansas where you cant get the games

There isnt much we can do though.   Could stop paying for razorzone, but the only thing that does is hurt you, because there is always some other poor sap who doesnt mind paying the bucks to listen to the hogs.   We are basicaly stuck in this regard.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: HogRadioTMC on December 19, 2007, 11:30:15 pm

on espn.com it said arkansas was to play on full court last night.

PeytonManningSUCKS

The last two games have been on the schedule online and not on the tv.