Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look who is ranked 25th best coach by Rivals.

Started by Nashville Fan, December 19, 2007, 02:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

spudhog

dude has donovan at 16 and k like out of the top 5. donovan just won two nc's and k has 3 trophy's. i think he's ranking the coaches by their present teams. not that pel would be up there right now but in a year or two the national perception of him will change.

Nashville Fan

Definately looks like they factor in current year only.
Pittman or Bust!

cthog99

yeah, he's got tim floyd at 14, even though he supposedly has the best freshman in the nation and shouldn't even be in the top 25 in either poll

HUNGLOWHOG

tolerati

That's ok. Right now the National Press thinks very little of Arkansas. So no surprise there. I believe Coach Pel is going to prove himself in the next few years. I would not worry about the rankings too much... When Arkansas is once again contending for a national championship...it will be interesting to see where Coach Pel is ranked then.
"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

PlayCallinBrotha

Quote from: Nashville Fan on December 19, 2007, 03:12:38 pm
Definately looks like they factor in current year only.

Yeah had that come out last year Billy G woulda been up there pretty high. And Stan Heath sure wouldn't be in the top 35

COCHISE

According to Rivals there are 6 college b-ball coaches better than Coach K.  Riiiiiiiiiiggghhtt

slopinhogs

polls are just polles unless they are poles. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die