Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HDN was at the Ladyback game tonight.........

Started by Pyotr Tchaikhogsky, December 19, 2007, 02:20:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

So I'm at the game and I happen to look up at the videoboard and they are zooming in on the crowd.  I see none other than Houston Nutt, wearing a black and blue velour adidas jumpsuit.  When his daughter went in the game, someone in the crowd kept yelling "SHOOT!" every time she had the ball.  I turned around to see who it was and sure enough, it was Houston.  After the game, I go out to my car and I see a pimped out, souped up, red Mustang..........with Mississippi plates.................and parked in a handicap spot.  I thought, that's got to be Houston's car.  And of course, there he came strutting out the door and hopping into the Mustang.

I SH** YOU NOT!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

CallThemHawgs!

Sad thing is I believe this 100% and after playing ball with Houston many times its a miracle he didnt run down there and try and coach the team and play himeself.

He is the definition of DORK

songofthesword

a mustang? I mean are we talking mustang GT? I sold cars for 2years and I would expect a man that just got a 3.65 million dollar "gift" to be riding around in something a little more...I dont' know....GROWN... than a Mustang.. there is only so much you can do to a mustang.

Now of course if it's a pre 70's mustang than much respect.

johnsonswitch

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: johnsonswitch on December 19, 2007, 02:28:19 am
I Can verify all this but the handicap spot.

Saw it with my own eyes.  It was in the spot closest to the main door in lot 62.  It was even parked at an angle like it was parked by a drunk person.  :D
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Demaghog

Nutt gets to park in the handicap spot. 

He's "special"

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: songofthesword on December 19, 2007, 02:27:44 am
a mustang? I mean are we talking mustang GT? I sold cars for 2years and I would expect a man that just got a 3.65 million dollar "gift" to be riding around in something a little more...I dont' know....GROWN... than a Mustang.. there is only so much you can do to a mustang.

Now of course if it's a pre 70's mustang than much respect.

Maybe he just likes that it sounds like "Mustain."

hillhog

I can understand the handicapped spot for Dork. He is qualified because of the lack between the ears.

zebra

zebra

PulledPork

Quote from: HogZ28 on December 19, 2007, 11:55:21 am
is his daughter that good?....
she's a walk-on, so.....we were winning handily or losing handily

Pulled In!

grayhawg

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: PulledPork on December 19, 2007, 11:59:53 am
she's a walk-on, so.....we were winning handily or losing handily

We won 91-66.  If it wasn't for one short shooting slump, they would have easily topped 100.

AnthroHog

Is Tom Collen making a big difference in our team or is it that we're in the non-conference and the teams we're facing are so much weaker than the SEC? 

I remember being ticked off when Gary Blair was basically pushed to go to Texas A&M.  I hope we're returning to being a competitive team in the SEC.

chiefsfan

Quote from: AnthroHog on December 19, 2007, 12:40:16 pm
Is Tom Collen making a big difference in our team or is it that we're in the non-conference and the teams we're facing are so much weaker than the SEC? 

I remember being ticked off when Gary Blair was basically pushed to go to Texas A&M.  I hope we're returning to being a competitive team in the SEC.

Their schedule stinks.  But last year facing this same type of schedule they lost 4 games I think.   What kills them is SEC play.   They may only be 8th or 9th best in the conference most years
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Qbackinman

Quote from: AnthroHog on December 19, 2007, 12:40:16 pm

They do this most years, run up good record against no-good teams then score 30 something points in their SEC opener, losing by 50. Wait till SEC play begins. Five SC teams in Top 20 right now.

Razorbackmedic

Don't know why but thought she would look alot better than that.