Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USF Quickly Embraces Stan Heath's Uptempo Style

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, December 16, 2007, 10:41:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

I guess perception is everything.  I almost fell out of my chair when I read that headline.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/16/sp-usf-quickly-embraces-heaths-uptempo-style/

I hope Stan does well there, but I can't imagine what the offense was like if Stan is now considered uptempo.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jgphillips3

That is funny.  Well, I wish him the best.  He was a very nice man and I hope he has a long career (just glad it won't be here.)

pignatious

Up tempo? Wow. Did they have dead guys playing for them before?
Freedom is never free.

blacksuit

HawgG

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 16, 2007, 10:41:07 pm
I guess perception is everything.  I almost fell out of my chair when I read that headline.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/16/sp-usf-quickly-embraces-heaths-uptempo-style/

I hope Stan does well there, but I can't imagine what the offense was like if Stan is now considered uptempo.

For the ,,,oh I don't how many times, Stan Heath is doing things much differently at USF then he did here.Also his AD at USF is not trying to coach the basketball team like the AD did at Arkansas.

Also Stan has a freshmen that is fantastic and incredible in the open floor.If this guy continues to develop Stan will have his best backcourt he ever has had as a HC next season when Mercer joins up with Jones, Holmes, and Howard.

You saw how Robert Vaden dominated UK's backcourt, well he couldn't do that to USF because he had to dealwith Jones who is averaging close to 30 pts per game while grabbing around 6 rebs and ripping away 3+ stls a game in his last four I believe.Stan missed out on James Anderson here but he got an upgrade in Tampa.

odannyk

Sorces say Nolan was paying Stan to play slow down basketball to piss the hog fans off.