Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Game Hogs

Started by OklaU, December 15, 2007, 06:11:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OklaU

Two programs trying to get back in the mix.  Both Pel and Capel are young with re-buiding projects.

Exciting - frustrating...can't deny that.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

pignatious

OU shot lights out today. They wanted and needed this win for their NCAA chances. Good win by them.
Freedom is never free.

OklaU

Yes, and we going to hit a really rough road in the next days.

pignatious

Every road game is rough for us. Good luck the rest of the year.
Freedom is never free.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: OklaU on December 15, 2007, 06:14:43 pm
Yes, and we going to hit a really rough road in the next days.

You sure are but I admire whoever makes your schedule. Quality teams! Sometimes I wonder if it helps or hurts.

I gotta pull for my Zags though. good luck the rest of the way except against Gonzaga.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Boarcephus

Forgot the kids name but that freshman of yours is quite a speciman.  Not sure I ever seen an 18 year old kid that tall, with that build, and with that athleticism. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

OklaU

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 15, 2007, 06:27:41 pm
Forgot the kids name but that freshman of yours is quite a speciman.  Not sure I ever seen an 18 year old kid that tall, with that build, and with that athleticism. 

You must be talking about Griffen.  He was MCD All-American I believe.

blacksuit

Any halfway decent team can beat anyone at home on a given night. I'm not discouraged by this loss, but we had better show an increased ability to win road games at some point or this team isn't going very far.

Boarcephus

Quote from: OklaU on December 15, 2007, 06:45:23 pm

#23 and he didn't start for being late to the shootaround.  I can just imagine him playing the other 15, 16, and 17 year olds around the state the last couple years.  Something about that is just not fair.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Oliver

Quote from: OklaU on December 15, 2007, 06:11:23 pm
Two programs trying to get back in the mix.  Both Pel and Capel are young with re-buiding projects.

Arkansas hasn't played a good basketball game since we won at Tennessee in 2006.

razorhead69

SAME CRAP DIFFERENT YEAR.

Coach is still better though.

Oliver

Quote from: razorhead69 on December 15, 2007, 07:22:20 pm
SAME CRAP DIFFERENT YEAR.

Coach is still better though.

Yeah, I guess that sums it up the best.

I'm really tired of waiting. 

WADHOG

Pelphrey is doing a good job considering he is playing with players who for the most part don't fit his scheme.  Steven Hill is pretty much non existent, and we need two more guards who can handle the ball.  Our versatility in the paint has saved our butts this year and probably will continue to do so.  I look for Beverly's senior year to be Pelphrey's showcase.

10thPlanet

I wish OU could keep Griffen for 4 years he would be awesome to watch develop. I hate athletes leaving early in any sport, and this guy has talent.

94 Hawg

Quote from: OklaU on December 15, 2007, 06:11:23 pm

nice game, now go forth and help our respective RPIs  :)
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Nashville Fan

Quote from: OklaU on December 15, 2007, 06:45:23 pm
18 going on 25. He is a man child. Good Game.
Pittman or Bust!