Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

espn 2 carrying the game tomorrow

Started by Kevin, December 14, 2007, 12:18:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

will they take 10 minutes to bash petrino

go hogs
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hogamaniac

Do or Do NOT, there is No TRY!
--Yoda

Hogtropolis™

The Nerdery

olblueyes

Well unless I have gone blind in the last 2 minutes or have forgot how to read, the link you provided shows that the game WILL BE on ESPN 2 and ESPN 2 HD.  :razorback: :razorback:
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

That HD stuff is the best Sch!t ever!!! ;)

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Razorhogs

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on December 14, 2007, 02:12:40 pm

That HD stuff is the best Sch!t ever!!! ;)

I agree...  I find myself watching games that I don't even care about just because the HD.

blacksuit

Quote from: Razorhogs on December 14, 2007, 05:17:32 pm

I agree...  I find myself watching games that I don't even care about just because the HD.

Definitely, I'll watch almost anything in hi def.

spudhog

they will probably minimize the view of the game to cover all of the petrino stuff from the week:)

blacksuit

Quote from: spudhog on December 14, 2007, 05:20:37 pm
they will probably minimize the view of the game to cover all of the petrino stuff from the week:)

Hopefully it won't overshadow our damn strong basketball team (as Les Miles might say).

GBoling5000

It'll be broadcast in HD - Hog Dissing!

MDH

Quote from: GBoling5000 on December 15, 2007, 07:02:51 am
It'll be broadcast in HD - Hog Dissing!

That will be the truth.  They will slam us.  They did in PR, they are now in football and I don't expect it to stop any time soon.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

The Broadcaster

I'm just hoping we get to see the opening tip, looks like this D-II Championship game may take another 30 minutes or so.
I ain't saying, I'm just sayin'

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: The Broadcaster on December 15, 2007, 02:56:54 pm
I'm just hoping we get to see the opening tip, looks like this D-II Championship game may take another 30 minutes or so.

its starting on espnu, you can also catch it on espn 360 if your ISP carries it
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index#

CallThemHawgs!

What channel Is ESPNU here in fayetteville?

The Broadcaster

NO ONE WATCHES D-II FOOTBALL. WAY TO GO ESPN! YOU NEVER PUT FOOTBALL ON BEFORE BASKETBALL!!!
I ain't saying, I'm just sayin'

Golfer

Quote from: CallThemHawgs! on December 15, 2007, 03:06:03 pm
What channel Is ESPNU here in fayetteville?

If you have Dish, it is channel 148.

CallThemHawgs!

NVM ive got digi cable and its 120 in case anyone else is looking

The Nerdery

Quote from: olblueyes on December 14, 2007, 01:40:44 pm
Well unless I have gone blind in the last 2 minutes or have forgot how to read, the link you provided shows that the game WILL BE on ESPN 2 and ESPN 2 HD.  :razorback: :razorback:

I guess by now you've seen that this was NOT in HD.  Everything broadcast on ESPN and ESPN2 and also broadcast on ESPNHD and ESPN2HD.  However, it doesn't mean that all of this actualy broadcast in high-definition.  On that link I provided, the games that are in high definition are noted with an "HD" next to the game.  Guess I should have explained that more clearly.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: The Nerdery on December 16, 2007, 10:43:08 am
I guess by now you've seen that this was NOT in HD.  Everything broadcast on ESPN and ESPN2 and also broadcast on ESPNHD and ESPN2HD.  However, it doesn't mean that all of this actualy broadcast in high-definition.  On that link I provided, the games that are in high definition are noted with an "HD" next to the game.  Guess I should have explained that more clearly.
It was HD enough for me.  The picture on ESPN2HD was much better than the picture on ESPN2.