Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

why the despair ?

Started by kiddhog, September 09, 2017, 06:41:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kiddhog

all of our goals are still in front of us ? Sec championship  - early loss so National Championship still possible ! 12 -1 is  still alive  ! #uncommon #dontgiveuponbrett #woopig

Hogs run wild

i like your optimism...but my pessimism says no.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

kiddhog

I'm jaded - i was being sarcastic ! I wish i was that optimistic   its going  to be ANOTHER long year.

BassinHawg

Hahaha, needed a good laugh after this afternoon! Thanks!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

dmaxfan

Are you [CENSORED] kidding me? Lost to toledo, mizzou, va tech with a 26-27 record? Really? Your apathy keep you warm at night? Bielema since he has been at Arkansas has never came back and won after being down at halftime. 4 million a year for the same quality a random hs coach can provide?
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

Shrevepork

Quote from: kiddhog on September 09, 2017, 06:41:41 pm
all of our goals are still in front of us ? Sec championship  - early loss so National Championship still possible ! 12 -1 is  still alive  ! #uncommon #dontgiveuponbrett #woopig

I'll have what you're drinking!

Jimbob111

Why the despair? Because Hog fans were shown that without Ford or Nutt, the Hogs could over achieve. Then we got Beliema'd...
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Hogs run wild

Quote from: dmaxfan on September 09, 2017, 07:04:05 pm
Are you [CENSORED] kidding me? Lost to toledo, mizzou, va tech with a 26-27 record? Really? Your apathy keep you warm at night? Bielema since he has been at Arkansas has never came back and won after being down at halftime. 4 million a year for the same quality a random hs coach can provide?
dude, he said he was kidding.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Jimbob111

Quote from: Shrevepork on September 09, 2017, 07:07:07 pm
I'll have what you're drinking!

What he's drinking is probably illegal and injected...jus sayin...
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

kp72204

Quote from: kiddhog on September 09, 2017, 06:53:14 pm
I'm jaded - i was being sarcastic ! I wish i was that optimistic   its going  to be ANOTHER long year.
Well played sir. You got a smile on my face. May your day/night pick up. Lol

cypert2

Quote from: kiddhog on September 09, 2017, 06:41:41 pm

Ha! Good one.#dontgiveuponbrett
Swinging on the two and the four.