Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springfield,MO club update?

Started by Springfield_MO_Razorback, March 31, 2012, 12:52:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Are there any updates on the possible formation of the Springfield club? I'm actually surprised we don't have a club already in this area.

hogwildmissourian

Yeah we need to have one here! I've been in Springfield for almost 7 yrs now and I know there a lot of Razorback fans here! Enough to call in on local sports talk shows, so that tells you there are a lot! I hope this gets started in Springfield! GO HOGS!

keithh1999

I've been here since 95. We used to do a radio show at Classic Sports and had many Hog fans show up for watch parties and such, but nothing around here for 10+ years now.

If we can get one started, I would be glad to help.
Pig Farmers are cool.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

I know someone was starting the process with the school to get it going a couple months ago. They even started a FB page to gain support. I never heard anything back about it. There are a ton of fans in this area. I know it would be a strong chapter if the University lets us have one. I mean you can't drive anywhere around town with out seeing some sort of U of A sticker or badge on vehicles. Including mine, my truck sports two hogs on the tailgate. WPS

5cent_Hog

A Springfield group has been re-established.  If you want information, I suggest that you contact Heath Bowman at habowman@uark.edu about joining.  He is the assistant director of the Arkansas Alumni Association who is in charge of overseeing the group.  WPS :razorback: