Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springfield, Missouri

Started by 5cent_Hog, June 12, 2008, 02:37:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rogersvillemohog

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=303300725839&ref=nf
Look at what I found! Not exactly SW Missouri, but still, it's Missouri!
GO HOGS!  :razorback:
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Uncle_dad

For you folks on Facebook, this guy from KY3 has a pretty good Razorbacks page.  He does updates on ews and scores.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000239862917&ref=ts

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on January 30, 2010, 02:24:27 am
SW MO Razorback Fans! Your Arkansas Razorbacks hockey team travels to Missouri State (Varsity this time) on Friday, Feb. 12th and Saturday, Feb. 13th both at 7:00 PM at Jordan Valley. Mark it down on your calendar, and bring your Hog friends, Hog Hats, and Hog Spirits to Springfield to show these Bears, that SW MO really is Hog Territory!
GO HOGS!  :razorback:
So, it looks like this game is no longer on... But I'm not sure. Wasn't the Razorback Hockey website... Hmmmm
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

rogersvillemohog

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?
:razorback:

razorback44

This reminds me.  The Alumni Association is starting the process of getting a group going again in Springfield.  We had our first official meeting last month to get us going in the direction of becoming chartered as an official group again.  We elected officers and talked about what we would be doing over the course of the next year. 

I'm not sure when the next meeting is going to be yet but we had talked about doing a watch party for one of the later away games.  If you are interested in attending or coming to the future meetings just let me know.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

qakhed

I would be interested., keep me posted.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

rogersvillemohog

Uncle_dad

Anyone who wants to watch the ULM game, we're going to the north Buffalo Wild Wings.

showmehogfan

Don't think I am going to have the funds to make it down to Texas this weekend and was wondering if anyone is getting together in Springfield to watch the game?

Uncle_dad

I have a rehearsal at Drury until 3:30, but I would show up for a while.  Let me know where everybody is going to be.

rogersvillemohog

Okay y'all. Hogs and Bears on the Diamond Tuesday. You know what to do. Invite all of your Hog family and friend. Let's make Hammons Baum Stadium-North!!

rogersvillemohog

Hey guys, I just started a facebook page for Hog fans in Spfd.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hog-Fans-in-Springfield-Missouri/224207774273796 :razorback: :razorback:

1CavHog

I'm in, I'm at Fort L-Wood but hang out in Springfield about every weekend usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express by the Cardinal ballpark. I'llbe here through mid October would love to party and watch some games with other Hog fans.