Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Ole Miss

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2016, 12:26:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

OM forcing Watkins to do our scoring.  Nice adjustment. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jfred59

Do the three stooges call Ole Missy for fouls, walking or anything?

HOGINTENNESSEE

alohawg

Pretty much every time that guy drives the results are bad, and yet he does it over and over.....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 13, 2016, 02:20:07 pm
And Hannah's is 2nd or 3rd best player. If he don't get 15 we lose today and he has 0
unless Witt can come through

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hobhog on February 13, 2016, 02:14:59 pm
Don't care that much. But I have sat behind coach Beard at UALR games and he is talking (yelling) detailed instructions constantly during TOs. Every player watches his every word with eyes wide open, it's impressive. Coach Foley is same way. Just sayin.
That's about 1 out of 4 or 5 coaches that do that, most think there is very little that you can teach during the game.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: jfred59 on February 13, 2016, 02:20:11 pm
Do the three stooges call Ole Missy for fouls, walking or anything?
no... Never.
This game is notorious for being the biggest bunch of darn all year
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Atlhogfan1

Moody is nuts. 

Better be careful here Hogs.  Don't let this get away. 

hobhog

trippigs

hawginbigd1

lookawayquick

Durham is regressing.  He needs to forget scoring.  He is a distributor not a shooter.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 13, 2016, 02:22:30 pm
thanks
FYI, there's a stickied schedule that shows times and channels at the top.

MountieDawg

CANT BELIEVE A POWER 5 CONF TEAM PLAYS WITH 2 GUYS THAT CANNOT SHOOT AND ONLY 1 GUY THAT CAN REBOUND
SEC!

razorhog52

Shots are as good as passes for Ole Miss. Guess when you have to run a 4 guard line up all the time.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

hobhog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 13, 2016, 02:23:29 pm
That's about 1 out of 4 or 5 coaches that do that, most think there is very little that you can teach during the game.

Insane.....must be why we go so cold when teams switch to 1-3-1 zones against us.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

elksnort

hawginbigd1

Whitt is really playing well today, surprising

Atlhogfan1

Moses should own the game down the stretch. 

Hopefully Moody will remain insane and off on his shooting. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 13, 2016, 02:24:33 pm
Moody is nuts. 

Better be careful here Hogs.  Don't let this get away. 

I would grab him by that wig when he drove by me and yank him to the floor everytime he drive by me

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: jfred59 on February 13, 2016, 02:27:07 pm
I would grab him by that wig when he drove by me and yank him to the floor everytime he drive by me

Hah, and you'd be ejected.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PonderinHog

hobhog

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on February 13, 2016, 02:26:06 pm
Ole Miss has 16 offensive boards...we have 19 TOTAL.

It's weird. We don't block out, but don't get the long bounces or loose balls either.

jfred59

Atlhogfan1

MountieDawg

SEC!

razorhog52

Are our goals different height than other gyms. We just can't shoot at other places.

hawginbigd1

17 OFfensive rebounds is horrible coaching period

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Quote from: hobhog on February 13, 2016, 02:28:39 pm
It's weird. We don't block out, but don't get the long bounces or loose balls either.

Uncanny ineptness.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HoopS

Quote from: hobhog on February 13, 2016, 02:28:39 pm
very frustrating to watch.

elksnort

Atlhogfan1

Painful sloppy game to watch.  Almost an endurance contest watching these games. 

TNhawgfan

What did our coaches do at halftime? Oh wait, nothing
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

lookawayquick

No offensive flow.  Running the shot clock down below 10 only to take a bad shot.

razorbackfan4life

MountieDawg

Kingsley would start on most SEC teams.... Not sure anyone else in the lineup would.
SEC!

MountieDawg

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 13, 2016, 02:30:30 pm
What did our coaches do at halftime? Oh wait, nothing

They tried the new menu items at the new Ole Miss Pavillion!
SEC!