Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9K for K9's at UofA

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, April 24, 2017, 01:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

Saw on Twitter that the UAPD is trying to raise money to improve care and resources for the K9 officers that serve the university.

I know many have may have seen it but just trying to get the word out. 

Link directly to fundraising page
https://fundrazor.uark.edu/project/4725
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

ZERO

They should make it an actual 9K. Donate a few dollars and run a 9K. I'd be up for that.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Pig in the Pokey

i want to comment so bad but i won't.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: ZERO on April 24, 2017, 08:41:15 pm
They should make it an actual 9K. Donate a few dollars and run a 9K. I'd be up for that.

Make it with the dogs chasing the participants.  I know I would complete it in record time.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 24, 2017, 09:20:55 pm
i want to comment so bad but i won't.

I know it's easy to do sometimes and it's right there and you want to. I've been there. Thanks for making the hard choice.

hogcard1964