Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka arrested for 3rd Degree Murder

Started by Razorbackwarrior79, September 01, 2015, 03:56:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbackwarrior79

Surprising to say the least especially considering that it occurred over 30 years ago and Snuka is now 72. The whispers have been going around for years that Superfly killed her during a "roid rage".

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/13558919/former-wrestler-jimmy-superfly-snuka-charged-girlfriend-1983-death

who knows

Guess they will be erasing him from the history books now
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

DeltaBoy

I read he got stomach cancer so I would bet he never stands trial.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

husker71

let me ask you all a serious question here because we got into a discussion about this at coffee club this morning.  If you killed someone or did some other serious crime if not caught for x number of years    how many years until you say I probably got away with it???   50 years ago it had to be about 5 or 6 years   but now my argument is that you would never feel safe because of todays law enforcement tools    One guy say after  20 years he would assume he was safe   how about you guys ???

tophawg19

WITH dna and all the forensic tools , you're never safe . especially with all the cold case files being reopened
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: husker71 on September 04, 2015, 05:50:00 pm
let me ask you all a serious question here because we got into a discussion about this at coffee club this morning.  If you killed someone or did some other serious crime if not caught for x number of years    how many years until you say I probably got away with it???   50 years ago it had to be about 5 or 6 years   but now my argument is that you would never feel safe because of todays law enforcement tools    One guy say after  20 years he would assume he was safe   how about you guys ???
With no statute of limitations, you're not safe until you die and then you have another judge to deal with.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 04, 2015, 09:25:33 pm
With no statute of limitations, you're not safe until you die and then you have another judge to deal with.

This I have not heard any further updates.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

GuvHog

His daughter Tamina has recently returned to the WWE (Smackdown).
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!