Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Sue's adventure flight!

Started by BDSCT51, November 23, 2011, 09:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BDSCT51

In honor of the second biggest game in Arkansas history we broke out the veteran cheerleader, Little Sue. She's been around the block for numerous Razorback outings the last 40 years and this seemed like one of those occasions. Since I had to work we thought she needed to tag along on a sound survey test flight of a brand spanking new corporate jet.

Waiting patiently on my desk

Helping with the throttles since you can't trust that pesky autothrottle stuff

Jumping for joy at FL450 directly overhead Razorback Stadium!

The last part of our test flight was a 325kt run at 10k feet for a high noise check. It was very rough so she strapped in!

Little Sue had a great 3 hour ride and thinks everyone should travel this way. I wish! Go Hogs! Beat LSU!
Bleeding Razorback Red

gotyacovered

Awesome. What kinda jet? Looks nice.
You are what you tolerate.

FaytownHog

gotyacovered

Quote from: FaytownHog on November 24, 2011, 01:39:29 pm
When is the Hogville test ride?

Maybe to baton rouge???

Of course i still need tickets!

fdx flyer

Great pics!  Flat Stanley has flown with me a couple times.  He's not as cute as Sue though.

FaytownHog

Quote from: gotyacovered on November 24, 2011, 02:34:08 pm
Maybe to baton rouge???

Of course i still need tickets!
I probably could have got you some tickets if I would have known that's all it was going to take and just had more time :(

BDSCT51

The aircraft was our Hawker 4000. A pretty sweet ride for sure! This was my first chance to go on a test flight. The avionics package is pretty impressive along with the cabin avionics too. Lots of technology in the carbon fiber plane and most of it even works!
Bleeding Razorback Red

gotyacovered

Quote from: FaytownHog on November 24, 2011, 11:36:06 pm
I probably could have got you some tickets if I would have known that's all it was going to take and just had more time :(

we know for next time!

FaytownHog

gotyacovered

November 26, 2011, 02:26:18 pm #9 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:22:19 pm by gotyacovered
Quote from: FaytownHog on November 26, 2011, 09:43:39 am
you got it! Trip to dallas for cotton bowl tickets? :)

You and one other person?

Out of fairness, let me add, I will be a fresh pilot. I am currently a student pilot. My checkride is scheduled for two weeks from now.