Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Auburn the cleanest program in the nation?

Started by T I G E R, January 01, 2012, 05:17:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

T I G E R

It was said by many that if the NCAA is investigating a program for as long as they investigated Auburn, they WILL find something. Well, they found nothing. Auburn is as clean as the driven snow, according to the NCAA. It is refreshing for a program to do things the right way when this day in age it seems that corruption is at every institution (tOSU, the U, UNC, Bama, USC). Thank goodness there is some programs that ooze integrity.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: T I G E R on January 01, 2012, 05:17:49 pm
It was said by many that if the NCAA is investigating a program for as long as they investigated Auburn, they WILL find something. Well, they found nothing. Auburn is as clean as the driven snow, according to the NCAA. It is refreshing for a program to do things the right way when this day in age it seems that corruption is at every institution (tOSU, the U, UNC, Bama, USC). Thank goodness there is some programs that ooze integrity.

If by clean you mean smelling of raw sewage, then yeah, they're squeaky...
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

cosmodrum

You've already tried this troll before. Maybe when you under one of your other handles, so you're probably just confused. Hell, it may have been Oxraper. I can't tell where you end and he begins.

Enjoy your frolicking on a Hog board. I hope you get a couple hundred replies.
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

You, sir, must have earned your degree at AU in sarcasm.  Well played, sir.  Well played.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

rzrbackrob

Thanks for the laugh. The avatar is the piece' de re'sistance.
Good is the enemy of great

Pulled(PP)pork

OHHHH, alright, I'll say it........

THOSE TREES DEAD YET??

PP

Sed76

Quote from: Pulledpork on January 01, 2012, 06:10:14 pm
OHHHH, alright, I'll say it........

THOSE TREES DEAD YET??

PP

Beat me to it. I asked on this clown's other thread but he didn't answer.

McHogLovin

They performed like the cleanest program in the nation.  I will give you that.

cityhog

When I have a colonoscopy my ahole is clean, but the fact remains its still my ahole.

tusksincolorado

OMG
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Flying Razorback

We are all now convinced, you are correct.  Auburn is a shining pillar of integrity and a standard we hope all other programs will obtain. 

Now since you have convinced us wholeheartedly of this universal truth you may take your leave of absence and pursue websites that support your university or another SEC university.  Maybe go mess around with the Aggies or something.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

HF#1

You have to be really bored or dumb to do what you are doing. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

josh_sec33

I laughed, I cried, I was moved.

Must be really getting bored down there on the plains.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

RAF

You're confused about the law of averages.  When the NCAA is poking its head around as much as they do at the Barn (most penalized program in history, I believe), they're bound to miss one occasionally.

pigture perfect

You're just under "Double secret Probation".
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Been sniffing the glue again?????  It has obviously rotted your panther brain...
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Dropkick

I don't know if they are the cleanest program around but I'm pretty sure they aren't paying their QBs any longer.

RAF

Quote from: Dropkick on January 02, 2012, 09:47:32 am
I don't know if they are the cleanest program around but I'm pretty sure they aren't paying their QBs any longer.
Or getting a very poor return on the investment.

hoghelmet14

Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

grayhawg

April fool is on April 1st not January 1st. The Auburn troll is confused again.

LOL

Aston Martin 8 dude

Yep, ole Awbarn is clean as the yellow snow in downtown NYC all right.

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

S&W

Quote from: cityhog on January 01, 2012, 09:25:53 pm
When I have a colonoscopy my ahole is clean, but the fact remains its still my ahole.

Lots of truth in this post.

HamIAm

You might want to file this away for future reference. It might come in handy. No thanks necessary, glad to be of help.

http://www.blatanthomerism.com/2011-articles/march/so-youre-under-ncaa-investigation-a-college-football-fans-guide.html

razorback3072

A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Hogs ills

I think most Razorback fans would write their name in that Auburn snow.

Theolesnort

Hmm, before I answer the question can you in all candor tell me who runs the nations best concealed slush fund? Is it OU or Auburn? Inquiring minds want to know. And once more Cam was a steal and Cecil was robbed.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Aston Martin 8 dude

T I G E R, as usual, is an idiot. Like an attorney he should never ask a question to which he doesn't know the answer.

T I G E R

Quote from: Aston Martin 8 dude on January 04, 2012, 01:40:11 pm
Like an attorney he never asks a question to which he doesn't know the answer.

You hit the nail on the head.

cosmodrum

Quote from: cityhog on January 01, 2012, 09:25:53 pm

Very high quality post.
Go away, batin'