Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

that was a damn good team we blew out

Started by Cambridge Hog, December 09, 2017, 07:55:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambridge Hog

wow, that starting 5 for MIN is legit. those bigs.

Hogs were on fire.

great to see the energy in BWA.

go Hogs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

daprospecta

We have 3-4 potential NBA players on our roster right now.

alohawg

Quote from: daprospecta on December 09, 2017, 08:01:32 pm

Agreed, 1 lottery pick and probably at least one more at a minimum that could be on a roster
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

popcornhog

Quote from: alohawg on December 09, 2017, 08:05:47 pm
Agreed, 1 lottery pick and probably at least one more at a minimum that could be on a roster

Dude, answer your PM's! Lol
WPS

hawgmasta

This is such a great win for CMA and the program! On a Saturday night we whip a ranked team; and they're not some early over ranked squad they have quality players. Things are looking up!

SoonerSooie

PonderinHog

I hope those gophers don't mind a little crap on their fur, 'cause we just wiped our asses with them!

JONAS

December 09, 2017, 08:13:33 pm #8 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:32:11 pm by JONAS
It was a good win.  I get scared any time Gafford goes down.

Atlhogfan1

It would have been much worse if Minnesota wasn't.  One of those BWA nights we would have beaten anyone.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hogginintheville

alohawg

Quote from: popcornhog on December 09, 2017, 08:08:08 pm
Dude, answer your PM's! Lol

I did yesterday......am I missing one  doesn't show?
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

JONAS

Quote from: PonderinHog on December 09, 2017, 08:11:25 pm
I hope those gophers don't mind a little crap on their fur, 'cause we just wiped our asses with them!

We owed them one.

hogboarder

Love the tenacity.  The team is playing with intensity and unselfishness.

WBOBO

Yes we beat a great team tonight.  Did ya see the refs off the energy from
the crowd though?   It's been a while since they played in a place like that.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Hogs49ers

We won that game based on our bench and depth and wore them down from the get go.  Like you said, their starting 5 is great, all 5 are very solid, but after that, they do not have much and we made them get into their bench and really took advantage without having little to no drop offs through the game with our 2nd unit.  They only played 9 players tonight and 2 of those had single digit minutes, so really just 7 main players.  Oh and having Barford be such a steady and consistent senior force this year is big time, going to win a lot of games this year just because of Barford.
SCREW Vandy!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on December 09, 2017, 07:55:14 pm
wow, that starting 5 for MIN is legit. those bigs.

Hogs were on fire.

great to see the energy in BWA.

go Hogs
Once we got their big men in foul trouble it was a wrap. They had no rim protection.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

WhenPigsFly

You do know MINN lost by 10 to NEB Tuesday night, right?  Still a good win, but they may not be ranked this week.

hawgsalot

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on December 10, 2017, 07:31:36 am
You do know MINN lost by 10 to NEB Tuesday night, right?  Still a good win, but they may not be ranked this week.

We'll both be ranked this week they are very well respected and rightly so.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: hawgsalot on December 10, 2017, 08:35:02 am
We'll both be ranked this week they are very well respected and rightly so.
Three losses already, I would put money on them falling out of the top 25
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Fan701

I love our players and think some of them are overlooked, underrated, but the reality is that no player on our roster is listed in any of the mock drafts I've seen, not first round, not second round, not Barford, nor even Gafford.  That might change, of course, but a lot of times a near consensus is formed by scouts as to who the best sixty players are before the season even starts, and it might take an extraordinary performance to shake the consensus much, something like a final four run, for instance, and lots of national exposure.

FineAsSwine

Barford; Gafford; and ?
Hogs up! Covid down!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 10, 2017, 09:10:27 am
Barford; Gafford; and ?
they are all saying Jones is leaving after his junior year, but they have to take a few steps back, this is his first good 3-4 game stretch of his career
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Fan701

Hey, guys.  Calm down.  At present we have no one, no one listed in any mock draft.  Most likely all our underclassmen will be back next year.  I'm not saying our players aren't very good. They are, but other teams have good players too, and our players, so far, are pretty far under the radar.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Fan701 on December 10, 2017, 10:28:42 am
Hey, guys.  Calm down.  At present we have no one, no one listed in any mock draft.  Most likely all our underclassmen will be back next year.  I'm not saying our players aren't very good. They are, but other teams have good player too, and our players, so far, are pretty far under the radar.

Be quiet dude. Let the fans be happy about something.

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Fan701

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on December 10, 2017, 10:32:14 am
Be quiet dude. Let the fans be happy about something.
I see your point, but I'd think they'd be happier to know that, at present, the most likely scenario is that Gafford will be back next year.  That puts a big smile on my face.

MaconBacon

We have to bring 90% of that on the road this year

elkhog

It was a great win for the Hogs.  I'm so glad to see us getting points in the paint.  It seems like years...
GO HOGS!!!