Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sykes talks official visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 09, 2015, 10:48:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugehogsfan

Very glad to have this young man, to make such a huge leap of faith, I for one, am glad he did, and look forward to him making some monstrous hits in the years to come!

OLDHOG

Welcome young man. God will NEVER steer you wrong.

20hog11

Seems like a great kid. Can't wait to see what he can do for us. Definitely a postion of need for us.

Polecat

I'm really excited about Sykes. Something tells me he's going to be a key contributor in the secondary
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Steef

Wow!

Thanks, RD.

I love having kids like this in our program.

Paul

Jackrabbit Hog

We were at the Catfish Hole Saturday night after the basketball game, and Mr. Sykes, his family (I assume) and the coaches that have been recruiting him walked in.  We were in the room to the left, which is the "recruiting room", so to speak.  We were then treated to a huge Razorback pep rally, all for Mr. Sykes.  He was impressed, as were we.  First time I've ever been to the Catfish Hole on a recruiting weekend; it was a great time.

FWIW, Sykes was pretty short, but man, he was put together.  Looks rock solid.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 09, 2015, 05:00:06 pm
We were at the Catfish Hole Saturday night after the basketball game, and Mr. Sykes, his family (I assume) and the coaches that have been recruiting him walked in.  We were in the room to the left, which is the "recruiting room", so to speak.  We were then treated to a huge Razorback pep rally, all for Mr. Sykes.  He was impressed, as were we.  First time I've ever been to the Catfish Hole on a recruiting weekend; it was a great time.

FWIW, Sykes was pretty short, but man, he was put together.  Looks rock solid.
Runs a 10.6 100 as well
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Hawgzinbowlz

Mr. Willie Sykes attitude will fit right in.

JWill passing on the attitude ='Because we're going to have a heck of a team next year'.

" GO HOGS "

Hog N Bama

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on March 09, 2015, 10:20:45 pm
Mr. Willie Sykes attitude will fit right in.

JWill passing on the attitude ='Because we're going to have a heck of a team next year'.

" GO HOGS "
I like it! Welcome Mr. Sykes. Glad you are a HOG! WPS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: